Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Official Browns Week

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Is the story different at the end of the year if the Pack loses to the Browns instead of beating them? Or is this game just another game?

Is this game pivotal because of how bad the Browns are?
    Ohh my goodness.

The Green Bay Packers simply must defeat the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.

GO PACK GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Brett Hundley is the next Marcus Mariota

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Brown's 30

Packers 24
    wist

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    The Kizer really likes to stay in the trenches.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Brown's 30

Packers 24
    That would be the most points all season for the loaded Brownies. But You could be right. It's Josh Gordon's second game back and he could smoke the Packers' secondary. I think a lot will depend in the reeferees - will they let Packer DB's compete? It's like a bowl game for Josh - he has to prove himself to make the team next year. That's my toke on the game.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Brown's 30

Packers 24
    The Browns couldn’t score 30 on a Packer Rat defense. Not sure the Packers can score 24 on the Browns though. Classic resistible force against a movable object.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

John Dorsey named new Browns GM.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    That would be the most points all season for the loaded Brownies. But You could be right. It's Josh Gordon's second game back and he could smoke the Packers' secondary. I think a lot will depend in the reeferees - will they let Packer DB's compete? It's like a bowl game for Josh - he has to prove himself to make the team next year. That's my toke on the game.
    Sweet Jesus

Gordon is why I expect the Browns have a good shot at their 1st win.
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
    Sweet Jesus
    you missed 'loaded brownies' and 'bowl'

Who is going to throw him the rock?

I figure if the Packers can take away Evans, they can shut down Gordon.

But John Dorsey is in charge now and remember, he brought Rodgers to Green Bay.

I figure if the Packers can take away Evans, they can shut down Gordon.

But John Dorsey is in charge now and remember, he brought Rodgers to Green Bay.
    Dorsey announcement came more than quickly. How much more obvious could it be that they were talking to him before Brown was gone, and they didn't comply with the Rooney Rule? If the NFL doesn't ding them, they might as well punt the rule.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Dorsey announcement came more than quickly. How much more obvious could it be that they were talking to him before Brown was gone, and they didn't comply with the Rooney Rule? If the NFL doesn't ding them, they might as well punt the rule.
    Fritz Pollard alliance is already making noise.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

FRIDAY PC

Green Bay Packers @packers
    McCarthy: LB Nick Perry is going to be questionable for Sunday. CB Davon House will be questionable or doubtful. #GBvsCLE

IT WAS A SHORT PRESS CONFERENCE AS IT WAS BUMPING UP AGAINST BRUNCH

Figures that the Browns can find a way to fuck up just about anything. They are projected to have two top-10 draft pics this year, and this stupidity might cost them one.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Figures that the Browns can find a way to fuck up just about anything. They are projected to have two top-10 draft pics this year, and this stupidity might cost them one.
    I was thinking the same thing. They are claiming they interviewed Doug Whaley, whom I'm pretty sure has as much chance of working as an NFL GM again as Matt Millen does of finding work with a team. This would mean Sashi Brown has been a lame duck GM for some time.

What a stupid way to go about this. No one is looking for a GM mid-season, Dorsey was going to keep. They could've conducted a search with much better optics, even if it was a foregone conclusion. They deserve to get dinged a 2nd rounder for 'conduct detrimental to the league'.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

It worked. NFL said they complied.

Though the nature of the decision making and the interview process tell you all you need to know about how effective Haslam is at running a pro football team.

If you took Jerry and Danny's football IQ, added them together, divided by 4 you would still be above Haslam's understanding.

I was thinking the same thing. They are claiming they interviewed Doug Whaley, whom I'm pretty sure has as much chance of working as an NFL GM again as Matt Millen does of finding work with a team. This would mean Sashi Brown has been a lame duck GM for some time.

What a stupid way to go about this. No one is looking for a GM mid-season, Dorsey was going to keep. They could've conducted a search with much better optics, even if it was a foregone conclusion. They deserve to get dinged a 2nd rounder for 'conduct detrimental to the league'.
    The Giants just torpedoed their leadership. The Browns didn’t want to get caught with leavings again.

I was surprised - I didn’t know the RR applied to GMs. Thought it just went as high as head coaches. Do owners impose the RR when a team is sold as well for new Owners? Do they need Jordan and Junior Bridgeman to show interest before they can sell the team to a white guy?

Haslem has no clue what he’s doing but he’s been told Dorsey is the best there is. He must have been listening to KNR. “Whoa Dorsey brought in Rodgers? I gotta hire that guy!”