Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Official Browns Week

If you need me before Sunday's game, I will be over here: https://towardsdatascience.com/napol...t-86efed303eeb

They are currently allowing comments and I plan to launch a DWIGHT WAS AN ELITE GENERAL campaign as soon as I get approved for comments. Sample posts:

1. Numbers don't count intangibles!
    2. WWII was the best war!
    3. Dwight had to deal with De Gaulle and Monty!
    4. Rommel couldn't handle Patton!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    95% of historians agree that Grenada was the best war.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    It worked. NFL said they complied.

Though the nature of the decision making and the interview process tell you all you need to know about how effective Haslam is at running a pro football team.

If you took Jerry and Danny's football IQ, added them together, divided by 4 you would still be above Haslam's understanding.
    They didn't file the necessary paperwork, sound familiar?

Say what you will about the Rooney rule, but it's well defined (as is the trade deadline!) and no reason to screw it up. I'm guessing the NFL won't do anything though because it would be too much like kicking someone while they're down!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

There is going to be a limit to what you can insist on franchises doing to comply.

Any sensible organization will interview multiple candidates to increase the chance of getting the right guy. Unsuccessful ones will not keep an open mind and that can carry penalties of its own.

Speaking of unsuccessful orgs, here is a kind of oral history of all the Cleveland 2.0 quarterbacks starting with Tim Couch. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...a-tale-to-tell
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Remember, Packers don't practice on Friday, so these are estimates. House is doubtful with a shoulder and Perry questionable with a foot shoulder. Goodson gets head start on season by being Out before he plays a down.

Last edited by pbmax; 12-08-2017 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    John Dorsey named new Browns GM.
    Very good hire for them... I like him better than TT as personnel man.

His big decision will have to be on Kizer... whether he can play or not. My guess is he can't.
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post

His big decision will have to be on Kizer... whether he can play or not. My guess is he can't.
    Yep. Browns have the 1st and 7th overall picks. (As of now). If Dorsey doesn't like Kizer. he can take his choice of QB's. If he wants to go with Kizer, he could trade down with a team looking to move up to take a QB.

The Green Bay Packers need a Win VS the Browns or it's all over for this Season. I believe that the Green Bay Packers will defeat the Cleveland Browns but in order for that to happen QB Brett Hundley must play very well. He has to get yards through the air (HC Mike McCarthy) like he did Vs the Pittsburgh Steelers.

The Cleveland Browns have a solid Run 'D'; ranking what?...6th in the NFL.

GO PACK GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post

TT is lost somewhere in Space.

Anybody see him lately or is he in hiding again?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    TT is lost somewhere in Space.

Anybody see him lately or is he in hiding again?
    He's coaching special teams this week, as always.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Yep. Browns have the 1st and 7th overall picks. (As of now). If Dorsey doesn't like Kizer. he can take his choice of QB's. If he wants to go with Kizer, he could trade down with a team looking to move up to take a QB.
    "wir wollen unseren alten kaiser wilhelm wiederhaben" = "We Want Kizer Back"

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    "wir wollen unseren alten kaiser wilhelm wiederhaben" = "We Want Kizer Back"

Makes me want to pick up a stein of beer and start singing.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack