Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Official Bucs Week

Official Bucs Week

Look who is on the broadcast!

Jason Wilde @jasonjwilde
    The @NFLonFOX announcing team for #Packers-#Buccaneers will be @TimBrando, ex-#Packers WR @GregJennings and @JenHale504.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

The Green Bay Packers released LB Derrick Mathews and T Francis Kallon from the practice squad. The transactions were announced Tuesday by Ted Thompson, Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations.

via Packers.com
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The Green Bay Packers released LB Derrick Mathews and T Francis Kallon from the practice squad. The transactions were announced Tuesday by Ted Thompson, Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations.

via Packers.com
    anTT says: "TT blew it again! Why would he keep poor players hanging around on the practice squad? Waste of money."
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Those guys are the scapegoats, the main reason we lost all these game

Look who is on the broadcast!

Jason Wilde @jasonjwilde
    The @NFLonFOX announcing team for #Packers-#Buccaneers will be @TimBrando, ex-#Packers WR @GregJennings and @JenHale504.
    that'll be interesting. i like him when he comes on cowherd's show or speak for yourself. his take on topics always seem to be pretty honest and thought out. not a "hot take" guy.

as for the game...i expect a nail biter.

Yes, a toe nail biter

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Yes, a toe nail biter
    only if they need a 57 yard FG to win.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I see Jameis Winston is likely to play against the Packers. They did something called "blood spinning" or platelet rich plasma therapy to his injured throwing shoulder. That sounds suspiciously to a non-medically trained person like me like what they call "blood doping" and sanction track athletes for. With any luck for us, his passing won't be up to par.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13
    #Packers have filled one of their two practice squad openings by signing LB Ahmad Thomas, who played at Oklahoma and had a cup of coffee with the Oakland Raiders.

He is 6' nothing and 216# for the draft. Listed as safety. Is he actually an LB now?

Nitro safety? Packers.com says he's number 56.

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13
    #Packers have filled one of their two practice squad openings by signing LB Ahmad Thomas, who played at Oklahoma and had a cup of coffee with the Oakland Raiders.

He is 6' nothing and 216# for the draft. Listed as safety. Is he actually an LB now?

Nitro safety? Packers.com says he's number 56.
    Nick Barnett 2.0?

I almost forgot its the renewal of the Bay of Pigs Game.

It shouldn't be that funny, but it makes me smile every time I think about it. I could not find a video of his previewing those matchups, so you have to settle for NFC Central highlights, Pack versus Bucs in Lambeau in 1989.

It shouldn't be that funny, but it makes me smile every time I think about it. I could not find a video of his previewing those matchups, so you have to settle for NFC Central highlights, Pack versus Bucs in Lambeau in 1989.
    Man, what memories!

- love the picture-in-picture technology with the game clock. But you'd never know the score just flipping channels (by hand)

- Testaverde! = green head

- interceptions galore!

- Donald Igwebuike: little-know fact is that he sang choruses translated into native African Wolof with Peter Gabriel for the song "In Your Eyes"

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Nick Barnett 2.0?
    Barnett was underappreciated. 11-year career.

Those Bucs uniforms are so much better than the current variety. Like the three stripe Packer jerseys too, but the numbering isn't good.

So hard!

^^^^ WTF was that? LOL

Jennings and Brando will have a small audience.

Chip is back.

Packer Report @PackerReport
    #Packers bring back CB Raysean Pringle, adding him to the PS. Former college receiver who made transition to defense in NFL.

Why is packer-bucs game being aired along rio grande river?

Packers were 10-6 that year and just missed the playoffs. they played dal twice that year and beat them both times.