Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers - Bucaneers Game Day Thread

Jumbo Rat HOFer

Official Packers - Bucaneers Game Day Thread

Last year the Packers were 4-6 and swirling the drain. I decided it was time for me to step up and carry the team to the finish line. The Packers went 8-1 while I started the threads but came up 1 game short of the Superb Owl.

A year later, the Packers are in even a worse shape. 5-6, ARod on IR and Hundley starting at least another 2 weeks. So, once again ThunderDan steps to the plate and gets ready to finish the season out for PackerRats.

The Packers win today because of some reason I can't think of at the moment but I am sure it will become clear during the game.

Packers 19 - Bucs 16
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Pack wins 29 - 17 in an offensive explosion.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I always want a win, but at this point, I would prefer a higher draft choice. I also need the loss to potentially keep AR from coming back this season for nothing.

Winning would probably save all the coaching/administrative jobs. This is a lose/lose proposition.

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Obligatory game day post.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Thanks Dan. When I saw you started the thread, I instantly had memories of last season's magical run. Can you deliver for the second year in a row? I think you can!

Bucs 27
    Pack 20

Would rather just lose out at this point and get position for the draft; then again, that is a pretty fruitless venture too.

Really hoping the defense collapses altogether... if it gets Dom fired, it would be the best case scenario long term.
    wist

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    The Packers win today because of some reason I can't think of at the moment but I am sure it will become clear during the game.
    hopefully the reason is that they score more points.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Would rather just lose out at this point and get position for the draft; then again, that is a pretty fruitless venture too.

Really hoping the defense collapses altogether... if it gets Dom fired, it would be the best case scenario long term.
    meh
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

must win game

if we lose today, we're probably going to be 3 games back with 4 games to go

Two announcers that are doing their first NFL game this year? Wow. How the mighty have fallen.

I'm here today to listen to others and learn.

"packers D gets a boost with the return of mathews"

should really gives us a pass rush"

LOL, ok jen

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    SFox has as 5-4 on the score line.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Dean Lowry with the stop.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    How does Fox have us at 5-4? Doesn't someone actually look at what is on the screen?

-Tim Harmston

Dead giveaway to the run is weak side WR reducing his split to crack back on safety or OLB,

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Now the Bucs are 3-6.

-Tim Harmston

nice play by Clark. Won't be sack but very good.

Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    Two announcers that are doing their first NFL game this year? Wow. How the mighty have fallen.
    The battle of the bays.