Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Week 13 Other Games

Week 13 Other Games

Alternate headline: Andy Reid changes underling's job description, doesn't resign.

Chris Mortensen @mortreport
    Chiefs coach Andy Reid is benching....himself. He has has planned to hand over play calling to OC Matt Nagy for today's game vs. Jets although Reid will continue to have oversight, per team sources.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

49ers at Bears should be epic.

mike freeman @mikefreemanNFL
    Hochuli: "As an object approaches the speed of light, its mass rises precipitously. If an object tries to travel 186,000 miles per second, its mass becomes infinite, and so does the energy required to move it. Therefore, holding, 10-yard penalty. Replay second down."
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    really looking forward to watching Geno Smith play. It's been too long.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    really looking forward to watching Geno Smith play. It's been too long.
    Outside of orders to tank, I do not see the upside for McAdoo on this one.

Geaux Saints.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

You want to see a bad team? Look at the Broncos. They have absolutely fallen apart.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    You want to see a bad team? Look at the Broncos. They have absolutely fallen apart.
    it's really astonishing. But I think any team that takes Osweiller without getting a draft pick is abandoning all hope.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Outside of orders to tank, I do not see the upside for McAdoo on this one.
    maybe it's just that he's done, knows it, and it's a big old FU to Eli. I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    it's really astonishing. But I think any team that takes Osweiller without getting a draft pick is abandoning all hope.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    The Mill Wheel of Karma grinds slowly but very fine.

Did I just hear right on the Saints/Panthers game? Taysom Hill playing on special teams for the Saints?

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Did I just hear right on the Saints/Panthers game? Taysom Hill playing on special teams for the Saints?
    Yup. He just helped cause a TO on a punt. Plus, announcer said Sean Payton told him that he "loves" Hill and that Hill might take over for Brees when B retires.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Yup. He just helped cause a TO on a punt. Plus, announcer said Sean Payton told him that he "loves" Hill and that Hill might take over for Brees when B retires.
    Yeah I heard that. I wasn't happy when the packers let him go. I think he will be a lot better than Hundley or Callahan ever could be. But TT knows best, not.

Seattle seems to get more home field calls than any other team. Eagles with two good kickoff returns, and I didn't see a block in the back on either one. Iffy pass interference on Darby (could have gone either way), but then they don't call the pick play against the Seahawks for the TD. And the sight of a happy Pete Carroll on the sideline makes me want to barf.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

How many passes has Hill thrown this year?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    How was that not a first down on that catch. Glad that Phi got it on forth down.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

It was a first down. The karate chop to the head on that fumble was kind of weird.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Seattle literally gets every call at home. If they call it one way, you'd think they'd call it the other way. All these offensive and defensive holdings on Philly and Seattle called with zero. A good chunk of the Seattle first downs seems to be penalties. Well, 1/3 of them anyways.

Seattle DBs hold every single play. This is kinda BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.