Thread: More Banjo: Week 13 vs. Tampa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The drive in OT was one of the best McCarthy has called in long time. Enough run trickery to keep defense honest. The fake to Cobb was a beauty.

Williams and Jones are beasts. Jordy might be done. The draft next year will be all pass rushers and WR.
    You're all over the 'Jordy done' today. Unless I missed it, this is new. How can you tell? The guy throwing the ball can't put one on an open receiver more than 5 yards down the field.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    You're all over the 'Jordy done' today. Unless I missed it, this is new. How can you tell? The guy throwing the ball can't put one on an open receiver more than 5 yards down the field.
    True. Jordy can probably still get open. But he no longer dominates physically. He used to be the best at WR screens, stiffing one guy and making another miss.

He can't do that anymore. He doesn't seem quick or have any snap. He might get his mojo back with Rodgers, but I would not be surprised if he is no longer an athletic marvel making plays.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.