Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: More Banjo: Week 13 vs. Tampa

More Banjo: Week 13 vs. Tampa

Called it an underserved win in game day thread and I think that stands. But no apologies for being .500.

Clark got banged up but came back in. Randall got knocked in the helmet and stayed out I believe. House got banged up and came back in.

Saw a lot of Joe Thomas in second half and Martinez. Think Jake Ryan got hurt in second half.

SPRIGGS™ WATCH will get summarized here. But it wasn't pretty. He had help from either Evans, Williams or Kendricks on most plays. He was not a turnstile but he did have two compete whiffs. He didn't get beat inside except for one run away from him, but he has trouble with stunts and speed. I actually think he is actively making Evans worse requiring so much help.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

The drive in OT was one of the best McCarthy has called in long time. Enough run trickery to keep defense honest. The fake to Cobb was a beauty.

Williams and Jones are beasts. Jordy might be done. The draft next year will be all pass rushers and WR.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Packer Report @PackerReport
    Jake Ryan has a neck injury. So the defense, which has held them in the game, is running out of guys

And the Badgers get IMIAM in the Orange Bowl.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    If Vikings lose out, and Packers win out, I think we take the division.

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    If Vikings lose out, and Packers win out, I think we take the division.
    The Vikings aren't going to lose out. They are really good.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The drive in OT was one of the best McCarthy has called in long time. Enough run trickery to keep defense honest. The fake to Cobb was a beauty.

Williams and Jones are beasts. Jordy might be done. The draft next year will be all pass rushers and WR.
    You're all over the 'Jordy done' today. Unless I missed it, this is new. How can you tell? The guy throwing the ball can't put one on an open receiver more than 5 yards down the field.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I will admit that drive in OT was probably stubby's best this season if not his whole career.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Williams and Jones are beasts.
    Stubby can take any collegiate job he wants, if he ever decides to go that way.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Stubby can take any collegiate job he wants, if he ever decides to go that way.
    He'd fit right in, in Madison. The Badgers seem to love to hire coaches that choke for the big game.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    You're all over the 'Jordy done' today. Unless I missed it, this is new. How can you tell? The guy throwing the ball can't put one on an open receiver more than 5 yards down the field.
    True. Jordy can probably still get open. But he no longer dominates physically. He used to be the best at WR screens, stiffing one guy and making another miss.

He can't do that anymore. He doesn't seem quick or have any snap. He might get his mojo back with Rodgers, but I would not be surprised if he is no longer an athletic marvel making plays.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    I have a hunch that Hundley did those QB keepers in OT on his own.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Green Bay Packers @packers
    McCarthy: By no means was that a pretty victory, but the way we were able to slug it out, we'll be a better football team moving forward because of it. #TBvsGB #GoPackGo

And the Badgers get IMIAM in the Orange Bowl.
    my biggest fear in life

my two favorite college teams collide

i've never had to pick one over the other before

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    my biggest fear in life

my two favorite college teams collide

i've never had to pick one over the other before
    As if we needed any more evidence that you are really fucked up.

Browns don't look as bad as their record would indicate. I won't be surprised if the Packers lose to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    I will admit that drive in OT was probably stubby's best this season if not his whole career.
    But he was a real dumbass for abandoning the run for most of the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    He'd fit right in, in Madison. The Badgers seem to love to hire coaches that choke for the big game.
    Its hard to win those big games when Hornibrook is just another Brett Hundley.

Hundley with the 4QC and GWD.

#Clutchiness
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post

#Clutchiness
    Finally we have a QB who can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post

#Clutchiness
    No.