Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Giants Clean House

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    The Mara's just didn't want this decision on them. You don't think that the McAdoo and Reese let the Maras know that they were going to bench Eli? This fiasco is on the Maras as well.
    Gotta wonder if they played this on purpose. Go ahead and start Geno you two, it will not affect our hiring decisions one way or another.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Cheesehead Craig
    The Mara's just didn't want this decision on them. You don't think that the McAdoo and Reese let the Maras know that they were going to bench Eli? This fiasco is on the Maras as well.

"Gotta wonder if they played this on purpose. Go ahead and start Geno you two, it will not affect our hiring decisions one way or another."
    pbmax

woodbuck27

It came as a result of New York GIANT and NFL Fans shocked response to incredible stupidity on behalf of Former (now) HC Ben McAdoo and GM Jerry Reese. Eli Manning did NOT deserve to be benched given all the circumstances. The New York GIANTS Season was ' Up In Flames '.

Benching Eli Manning for Geno Smith !! hahahah.

To bench Eli Manning on Tuesday of last NFL Week 13... '13' ...'13' ...'13' ... was simply and sadly for their futures and the NFL; not at all bright.

It was 'a certain POISON PILL' move.

It will go down in NFL history as one of the (frankly) stupidest moves all time.

It will be interesting to see if Jerry Reese and Ben McAdoo can really ever recover from Week 13 of the 2017 Season NFL Schedule. I'm an Irish Canadian and therefore rather superstitious.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

[

The Stubby Coaching Tree.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    [

The Stubby Coaching Tree.
    now do Belichick's
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck