Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Should Rodgers play even if we are eliminated from the post season?

Considering the medical stuff is ultra-conservative and won’t let him play if he is even near being marginal; i.e., he’s ready to play in an NFL game.....I think the question is: if Aaron was not injured this year, but the Packers were eliminated this weekend, would you sit him the rest of the season?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    We pay over $100 face value for season Packer tickets. Should we get money refunded to us when ARod gets hurt?

Nope, them's the breaks!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    We pay over $100 face value for season Packer tickets. Should we get money refunded to us when ARod gets hurt?

Not directed at you specifically. Just adding to the silliness of the thread.
    This kind of thread is on every Packers board I post on and the opinion of playing or sitting Rodgers is split right down the middle should he be cleared medically to play.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Considering the medical stuff is ultra-conservative and won’t let him play if he is even near being marginal; i.e., he’s ready to play in an NFL game.....I think the question is: if Aaron was not injured this year, but the Packers were eliminated this weekend, would you sit him the rest of the season?
    I am looking forward to the responses you get to this question.

of course he's gonna play, he has jobs to save

capers, TT and m3 all have jobs riding on him coming back and winning us a couple games, even if we don't make the playoffs

no one is getting fired if we go 8-8 or 9-7

and no other changes to the team will be made either

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Man up, camel toe.