Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Shazier

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lol.

LOL

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Maybe it's just because we as Packer fans have been conditioned to feel this way, but I assumed Shazier's playing days were over when I saw the injury and it was funny to me to hear during the game "He will not return" (no duh) and now this week "It's unclear if he will play again" (yeah, lets ignore the fact that the guy can't even walk right now and just talk about if he's gonna play football again.)

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Yeah, it may be very tough sledding for Shazier, just getting his life back.

Then there's this guy:

https://www.smokingmusket.com/2017/1...u-mountaineers
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

he just tweeted this morning that he has regained movement in his legs and has begun a "regular walking routine"

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

Good news.

Pretty sure this is shopped.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    its from his twitter feed

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Nope, I believe that was real but Ben is holding him up. He still can't walk on his own.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...n-his-own-yet/

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Nope, I believe that was real but Ben is holding him up. He still can't walk on his own.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...n-his-own-yet/
    still a great sign

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    still a great sign

Yea, poor fellow. Wish him the best.

Was just joking. But Ben and that railing are helping him maintain balance.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

The brace he's wearing indicates he doesn't have much peripheral motor control.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Just incredible that an incredible athlete like Shazier can end up in this situation from 1 play. You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Just incredible that an incredible athlete like Shazier can end up in this situation from 1 play. You just never know...
    True. A shit load of heathy non-athletes end up that way and worse from '1 play' too. We just don't see the instant replay on most of 'em.

And as Packer fans, we're also conditioned to think that the Packers will never even sniff around Sam Shields once he's announced he wants to try to come back.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    And as Packer fans, we're also conditioned to think that the Packers will never even sniff around Sam Shields once he's announced he wants to try to come back.
    Why would they even consider bringing Shields back after his history of concussions? No reason to take the risk.

Great to see he's able to stand. He is really fortunate he will probably be fully functional in his older age. Shame about his career, but those are the risks these guys take.

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
    Ryan Shazier confirmed Michele Tafoya's report that he is not walking on his own, and that walking with assistance in rehab remains a struggle

Michelle Tafoya via PFT: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-on-his-own/

Which raises the question, who did Schefter talk to about the "regular walking regime"? Was it his own spin or from someone else? For a while it was pleasant if slightly frustrating that not much news was being shared. But now I feel like someone is trying to play this kid's situation.
    Last edited by pbmax; 02-06-2018 at 09:03 AM.