Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Shazier

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    And as Packer fans, we're also conditioned to think that the Packers will never even sniff around Sam Shields once he's announced he wants to try to come back.
    Why would they even consider bringing Shields back after his history of concussions? No reason to take the risk.

Great to see he's able to stand. He is really fortunate he will probably be fully functional in his older age. Shame about his career, but those are the risks these guys take.

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
    Ryan Shazier confirmed Michele Tafoya's report that he is not walking on his own, and that walking with assistance in rehab remains a struggle

Michelle Tafoya via PFT: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-on-his-own/

Which raises the question, who did Schefter talk to about the "regular walking regime"? Was it his own spin or from someone else? For a while it was pleasant if slightly frustrating that not much news was being shared. But now I feel like someone is trying to play this kid's situation.
    Last edited by pbmax; 02-06-2018 at 09:03 AM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
    Ryan Shazier confirmed Michele Tafoya's report that he is not walking on his own, and that walking with assistance in rehab remains a struggle

Michelle Tafoya via PFT: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-on-his-own/

Which raises the question, who did Schefter talk to about the "regular walking regime"? Was it his own spin or from someone else? For a while it was pleasant if slightly frustrating that not much news was being shared. But now I feel like someone is trying to play this kid's situation.
    " who did Schefter talk to about the "regular walking regime"? " pbmax

Response: woodbuck27:

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh...ress-114633929

[I]" ...Ryan Shazier has "regained movement in his legs and is engaging in a regular walking routine," according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. ...

Shazier was discharged from UMPC on Thursday and will begin receiving outpatient therapy after undergoing spine stabilization surgery in December.

"He's making incredible progress," a source familiar with Shazier's recovery told ESPN. Schefter added that, "The next three to six months are critical in his recovery and will provide a significant idea how much more function Shazier can regain." Quote taken from LINK above.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau