Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Week 14 other games

He was sent back into the game five minutes later.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    JJ Watt.

IMO something needs to change.
    maybe instead of always trying to change the world, maybe you just need to change you.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

^ You say you'll change the constitution
    Well, you know
    We all want to change your head

Best extra point attempt since the snowblower PAT from the Ron Erhardt era.

https://deadspin.com/teamwork-wind-s...ime-1821167056
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Let's try this:

and the payoff

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    maybe instead of always trying to change the world, maybe you just need to change you.
    I changed my underwear. Does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    I changed my underwear. Does that count?
    briefly, yes.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

It will be interesting to see how good or bad Philadelphia plays now that Wentz is out for the season. I have said, the Packers were exposed as mediocre talent beyond Rodgers. Will the Eagles be almost as good with Foltz - who arguably isn't any better, maybe worse than Hundley? Or will they fade and see their big season go down the drain? If it's business as usual for them, that really says something about our own situation.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    It will be interesting to see how good or bad Philadelphia plays now that Wentz is out for the season. I have said, the Packers were exposed as mediocre talent beyond Rodgers. Will the Eagles be almost as good with Foltz - who arguably isn't any better, maybe worse than Hundley? Or will they fade and see their big season go down the drain? If it's business as usual for them, that really says something about our own situation.
    I disagree with the statement that Foles isn’t any better than Hundley. Foles has 36 pro starts in a 6 year career. He was a 3rd round draft choice and has been a pro bowl QB and first team all- pro. There’s really no question that Foles is a much more experienced QB and until Hundley is chosen for a pro bowl, Foles will be considered a better QB than Hundley. Foles is on a 2 year contract worth 11 million dollars and Hundley is on his rookie deal for a 5th round draft choice. No real comparison.

First team all pro? I couldn't find anything about that. He was an alternate to the Pro Bowl who played because several big names decided not to. I couldn't find anything about that "2 year contract worth 11 million dollars" either. He made $1.75 million in 2016, and the Chiefs declined his option for a larger amount this season - so he went back to the Eagles.

You're probably right, it's not that good a comparison based on past performance. He's not very mobile and he's a fairly good thrower - which might work with the Eagles O Line. He would have suffered with the Packers O Line, though.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Either way, Foles no wanna see any of Green Bay. It might be like when Kolb got KOed in 2010 - except this time Philly bring COLIN KAEPERNICK off the bench! lol

First team all pro? I couldn't find anything about that. He was an alternate to the Pro Bowl who played because several big names decided not to. I couldn't find anything about that "2 year contract worth 11 million dollars" either. He made $1.75 million in 2016, and the Chiefs declined his option for a larger amount this season - so he went back to the Eagles.

You're probably right, it's not that good a comparison based on past performance. He's not very mobile and he's a fairly good thrower - which might work with the Eagles O Line. He would have suffered with the Packers O Line, though.
    This is where I found his contract terms: http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/philadelp...ck-foles-9898/

This is where it shows that he was first team all-pro. https://www.pro-football-reference.c...F/FoleNi00.htm

This year, the only two teams that lost very good starting QBs were the Texans and the Colts. In both cases, they have comparable backup QBs to Hundley, but the Colts had the entire preseason to get their QB ready. The Texans are a closer fit. They were winning games with Watson at QB. Since the injury...not pretty, 1-6. The Texans also lost two pretty good defensive players in the first week, but that was quite a few games before the Watson injury.

Losing your very good starting QB is usually devastating. This year, only the Packers have been able to remotely tread water.

In a bizarre turn of events, Prince Henry will fill in for Carson Wentz as Philly QB.