Thread: King's Surgery Set for next Tuesday

King's Surgery Set for next Tuesday

Ryan Wood @ByRyanWood
    #Packers rookie CB Kevin King said he’ll have surgery Tuesday with Dr. James Andrews to repair labrum in his left shoulder. He said his left shoulder popped out roughly 10 times this season... and each time was as painful as you’d imagine.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Ryan Wood @ByRyanWood
    #Packers rookie CB Kevin King said he’ll have surgery Tuesday with Dr. James Andrews to repair labrum in his left shoulder. He said his left shoulder popped out roughly 10 times this season... and each time was as painful as you’d imagine.
    Best hopes for full recovery. If true he's a keeper.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Packers don't give a shit about injured players. They'll just throw them out there with a ruined shoulder.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Packers don't give a shit about injured players. They'll just throw them out there with a ruined shoulder.
    McKenzie sends another player out there with some dirt to rub on it and Bactine.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Posted by mraynrand

" Packers don't give a shit about injured players. They'll just throw them out there with a ruined shoulder."

McKenzie sends another player out there with some dirt to rub on it and Bactine.
    In Canada:

Sarcasm is known as the lowest form of humour. It's not of intelligence.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    It's not of intelligence.
    you tell 'em, woodcock. For the record, I don't think you Canadiens are all that Swift.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Ryan Wood @ByRyanWood
    I had a 40% radial tear of my labrum my senior year of high school and played 3 games. It was painful as hell, but never popped out. How bad is his labrum torn?
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    How bad is his labrum torn?
    bad enough to pop out 10 times and require surgery

This is my concern. Can you get a new labrum from a cadaver or something?

This is my concern. Can you get a new labrum from a cadaver or something?
    Not an NFL-caliber allograft, to be sure. Perhaps Deion Sanders will die in the next two days....*

*noting that I hope Deion doesn't die. But I wouldn't mind if he suffered from permanent laryngitis.