Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38

Thread: Official Packers - Browns Game Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i do like how hundly is getting all the credit, when it was adams that made the play out of a 1 yard nothing throw
    PR 111.2. 3 TDS no picks. I’d say dude deserves some credit. The back shoulder throw to Adams other TD was a nice pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i do like how hundly is getting all the credit, when it was adams that made the play out of a 1 yard nothing throw
    Adams has returned YAC to the Packers offense. I was kind of amazed yesterday that the Browns in the 4th quarter didn't seem to make any adjustments to prevent Hundley from completing short pass after short pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Adams has returned YAC to the Packers offense. I was kind of amazed yesterday that the Browns in the 4th quarter didn't seem to make any adjustments to prevent Hundley from completing short pass after short pass.
    You want them to throw short. Looked like the Packers late game defense.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    It’s the Browns. I knew they would choke the game away. Totally didn’t want to go for 2 and the win in regulation. There is a reason they haven’t won a game yet.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

You can really see why Hue Jackson is 1-28 as a head coach. What's hard to see is why they have kept him this long. The Browns seem to have a lot more talent than you would expect for being a no win team.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    You can really see why Hue Jackson is 1-28 as a head coach. What's hard to see is why they have kept him this long. The Browns seem to have a lot more talent than you would expect for being a no win team.
    Well the draft pretty high every year. They do get some guys who are thought to be pretty damn good. But they've made some astonishingly bad moves. Every year is a reset. Draft a QB. Draft a 'playmaker' Both are hopelessly crushed under the weight of expectations and an organization that is always shifting on it's axis.

Hue was kept on because the owner apparently personally guaranteed three years when he hired him. He may not have been able to hire anyone of any NFL level talent without that guarantee because of their recent horrible front office history.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

http://www.packers.com/news-and-even...n=email_171211

If you want to see it again( I've watched it about 10 times ) Trevor Davis's Punt return is here with the Packers.com Game writeup.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

This thread is still running? People watching game again?

Packers at Browns Game Highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TADmmnhYmxM
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau