Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Studs And Duds - Packers vs. Browns

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Still don't like him, won't like him and know he is in a ton of highlight reels, for opposition WRs.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    You like losing? Randall is by far the teams best cornerback right now. He's totally turned things around since being benched against the Bears.
    Absolutely.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    You like losing? Randall is by far the teams best cornerback right now. He's totally turned things around since being benched against the Bears.
    And here is where McCarthy is so good. Randall has the melt down, but we have no idea what really happened. McCarthy keep that under wraps. McCarthys got real leadership qualities and the players respond to it and you see it. Now if he’ll just let Rogers do the playcalling.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Dix has been terrible deep. Maybe need to put Dix in a box.
    I see what you did there.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack