Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Official NFC Playoff Standings Thread - 3 Weeks To Go

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    And this is why I don't have a problem with McCarthy. He and this staff kept this beat up bunch together for 2 months with string and duct tape. Let's hope we get good news from MM today about #12.
    Amen.

On the NFL Network this AM they are saying the Analysis is a 80% Chance of making the Playoffs with three games remaining on the 2017 Schedule and Aaron Rodgers announced as being back and ready to play.

Has anyone said from a Official Green Bay Packers stand point; that 'in fact', Aaron will start Vs the Carolina Panthers yet or now it's Wed 13 DEc. 2017 and 2:07 PM EST?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a...rs-in-week-15/

Aaron Rodgers 'medically cleared to return,' presumably starting for Packers in Week 15

The Green Bay Packers quarterback seems to be a go for the Carolina Panthers game

Will Brinson... mugshot by Will Brinson.... @WillBrinson

15h ago • 1 min read

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news...t1qo7tdbmx7lkc

Aaron Rodgers injury update: Packers QB cleared to return against Panthers[/COLOR]

GO PACKERS !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 12-13-2017 at 01:07 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Beat Carolina, Minnesota, and Detroit.
    Carolina loses at Atlanta. (Or Atlanta loses to Carolina and at New Orleans.)
    Seattle loses to LA Rams or at Dallas (with Elliott back). (Or LA Rams lose at Seattle and at Tennessee.)

Sounds easy enough.

Could this be like 2010 with a late push to the playoffs? Unlikely, but there's a chance.
    Crazy, but that year I think the only reason we made the playoffs is because Desean Jackson returned a game winning punt for a TD against the Giants. Had the Giants won that game, we would have not even gone (I think). Maybe we can get a similar bit of luck this year.