Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Official Panthers Week Discussion Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FPkVl_aeOM

Thats the sound of Panther fan tears I hear!! The king has returned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY6_3Y7OOo8
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

EDIT: written by Keith Uhlrig. Spoon just tweeted out a link.

Silverstein with what I am guessing is his pitch for a Christmas Story 3.

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/sto...ife/909020001/
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    MM: Yesterday's game graded out as one of the worst of the year. Too many mental errors.
    It had to be 'Divine Providence' to win that game in Cleveland; as it was going Vs the BROWNS.

The Green Bay Packers looked horrible.

The bottom line was written:

The Green Bay Packers win in OT. The Packers are alive for a possible Playoff position.

Packers @ Browns Week 14 NFL Highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TADmmnhYmxM

Green Bay Packers:

http://www.nfl.com/teams/greenbaypackers/roster?team=GB

Carolina Panthers:

http://www.nfl.com/teams/CAR/roster?team=CAR

The game this week in Carolina will be a difficult test.

The Panthers are playing decently Vs tough NFC teams (See the last two weeks below) and their Star TE Greg Olsen is back for his second week after being out with an injury. This Guy is a big concern.

Minnesota (10-2) @ Carolina (8-4) ... Week 14 (2017 NFL Season)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO4I...feature=onebox

Panthers vs. Saints | NFL Week 13 Game Highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mbK...v10uV&index=12

GO PACK GO !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 12-13-2017 at 11:28 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport

Rodgers is practicing. Perry and Goodson have returned and are practicing. No Josh Jones (personal), Ryan or House.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Packer Report @PackerReport
    Among highlights of Rodgers, he says there's a lot of juice left in Nelson. Hints he intends to get him going on Sunday.

Rob Demovsky @RobDemovsky
    Aaron Rodgers: "I'm not coming back to save this team. I'm coming back to play quarterback the way I know how to play. Hopefully we all raise our level of play." http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...889030061783-4

Rodgers "has been preparing himself for this moment," MM says.

"Injuries are part of this game," MM says of the risk of Rodgers coming back this week. "You have to go through all the steps."

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport
    "We've got to play better," MM says. Team understands Rodgers' impact but nothing is a given. More well-rounded team through this.

McCarthy notes that Carolina's front seven might be the best they've faced.

Team had to put together two game plans, McCarthy says. Late night for offensive staff, he notes.

McCarthy on the corners: "We've got to go play." A lot like last year with the injuries. Points to Randall and Hawkins; expanded roles of Jones and Whitehead.

Panthers coach Ron Rivera on conference call with a simple "yep" on expecting Rodgers to play.

Tom Silverstein‏ @TomSilverstein
    McCarthy on Hundley: I think he's better than he was the day he stepped on the field in Minnesota. I think that's obvious. I think he's better all the way around.
    Last edited by pbmax; 12-13-2017 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If you go to the Packers' website and look at photos of yesterday's practice Lucas Patrick is wearing a huge club on his hand like Perry did. I don't recall hearing he hurt it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    If you go to the Packers' website and look at photos of yesterday's practice Lucas Patrick is wearing a huge club on his hand like Perry did. I don't recall hearing he hurt it before.
    He popped up on the injury list a bit ago during the week. It was just around the time Lane Taylor was getting healthy and people were worried they'd be down two guys that week. Taylor played I think and Patrick was inactive I think. Maybe a month ago?

Josh Jones miss practice yesterday as he and his wife/girlfriend had a baby.

What happened with Goodson? Seems like he came off the PUP list after his knee and was immediately moved to the injured list for a hamstring. Did he play at all or hurt himself in practice?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Josh Jones miss practice yesterday as he and his wife/girlfriend had a baby.
    Pffft only cares about himself not his team.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    What happened with Goodson? Seems like he came off the PUP list after his knee and was immediately moved to the injured list for a hamstring. Did he play at all or hurt himself in practice?
    Injured his hammy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    i don't recall knowing there was a Lucas Patrick even on the roster. lol

Injured his hammy.
    and from other comments MM made the last few weeks i don't think he's really ready to play. yes he's medically cleared but, like Jordy when he first came back, he not close to 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    i don't recall knowing there was a Lucas Patrick even on the roster. lol
    I was looking at photos of yesterday's practice and I saw this lineman with a club so I looked at the roster to figure out who he was.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Goodson was a limited participant but it had nothing to do with injury.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Tom Silverstein‏ @TomSilverstein

No changes at #Packers practice except that safety Josh Jones is back. Jake Ryan (knee) and Davon House (back) both out.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I think the game will depend on whether John, Ulrick is active (not telling you which way leads to victory)
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Panthers have a long injured list to be sure. Who do they even have at WR with 4 of them listed?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Spriggs has a hip and was a limited participant today. Only Ryan and House missed practice entirely.