Thread: Official Panthers Week Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If you go to the Packers' website and look at photos of yesterday's practice Lucas Patrick is wearing a huge club on his hand like Perry did. I don't recall hearing he hurt it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    If you go to the Packers' website and look at photos of yesterday's practice Lucas Patrick is wearing a huge club on his hand like Perry did. I don't recall hearing he hurt it before.
    He popped up on the injury list a bit ago during the week. It was just around the time Lane Taylor was getting healthy and people were worried they'd be down two guys that week. Taylor played I think and Patrick was inactive I think. Maybe a month ago?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    i don't recall knowing there was a Lucas Patrick even on the roster. lol

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    i don't recall knowing there was a Lucas Patrick even on the roster. lol
    I was looking at photos of yesterday's practice and I saw this lineman with a club so I looked at the roster to figure out who he was.