Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers - Panthers Game Day Thread

Jumbo Rat HOFer

Official Packers - Panthers Game Day Thread

AROD is back. What a wonderful early Christmas present for the Packers! Hopefully, he is up to speed and the offense doesn't miss a beat.

Unfortunately, Arod can only help the other side of the ball by increasing our time of possession and keeping them fresh.

In an amazing last second Mason Crosby FG from 50+ yards the Packers win a shoot out in Carolina.

Packers - 19
    Panthers - 16
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Man up, Nancy.

Packers win.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Dilly! Dilly!
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

The playoffs have begun.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

This will be the toughest remaining regular season game. I think Rodgers will be ready; The question is, will the rest of the team be ready? If McCarthy ever had a Knute Rockne speech in him, today is the day to use it.

I think the Packers come out fired up, get a nice lead, struggle in the second half on D, but win a close fairly high scoring game. (I say this not having checked the weather in Carolina)
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

so, we have to win

what other games are we watching today? can we be eliminated even with a win today?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    This will be the toughest remaining regular season game. I think Rodgers will be ready; The question is, will the rest of the team be ready? If McCarthy ever had a Knute Rockne speech in him, today is the day to use it.

I think the Packers come out fired up, get a nice lead, struggle in the second half on D, but win a close fairly high scoring game. (I say this not having checked the weather in Carolina)
    the vikings aren't gonna be an easy game either, nor will the lions game

Out of the hottest fire comes the strongest steel.

If the defense plays even a little better than they have been. And IF stubby runs the ball and actually uses some play action, they have a chance. If stubby does his usual Rodgers may not even finish the game.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Out of the hottest fire comes the strongest steel.
    Jet fuel can't melt I-beams!

- Wist
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Packers beat the Bears 35-14 (AR) and 23-16 (BH). So Rodgers is clearly worth +14 points.

Panthers lost to the Bears 17-3.

Packers beat Panthers 31-3.

Its math people.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Obligatory game day post.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The mind reels at this.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKickass View Post
    Obligatory game day post.
    At some point we're gonna need some quality posting from you. Either some insight into strategy or a death metal tune about Davante Adams.

Packers beat the Bears 35-14 (AR) and 23-16 (BH). So Rodgers is clearly worth +14 points.

Packers beat Panthers 31-3.

Its math people.
    Lost a variable in the Cray Supercomputer programming. Bears better than Panthers by 14 PLUS the Rodgers edge PLUS Packers baseline edge w/o Rodgers over Bears.

Packers 38, Panthers 3 most likely. Could extend to 41 to 6.

I imagine about a 95% confidence interval in these predictions.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

They are a WEE bit short at cornerback. House and Goodson are inactive. Rodgers and Perry are active.

Jake Lambert‏ @LittleLostLad
    Two men on my train are laughing at a group of young Star Wars fans because they've dressed up as their favourite characters to go and see the film. The two men are on their way to watch Arsenal, and are both wearing Arsenal shirts.

I like this Tweet only a little less now that I realize Jack Lambert isn't on Twitter.

Jake Lambert‏ @LittleLostLad
    Two men on my train are laughing at a group of young Star Wars fans because they've dressed up as their favourite characters to go and see the film.
    Let me guess: Jar Jar and the Trash can

John, Ulrick out again: worrisome