Thread: Official Panthers Week Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Packer Report‏ @PackerReport

Rodgers is practicing. Perry and Goodson have returned and are practicing. No Josh Jones (personal), Ryan or House.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Packer Report @PackerReport
    Among highlights of Rodgers, he says there's a lot of juice left in Nelson. Hints he intends to get him going on Sunday.

Rob Demovsky @RobDemovsky
    Aaron Rodgers: "I'm not coming back to save this team. I'm coming back to play quarterback the way I know how to play. Hopefully we all raise our level of play." http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...889030061783-4

Rodgers "has been preparing himself for this moment," MM says.

"Injuries are part of this game," MM says of the risk of Rodgers coming back this week. "You have to go through all the steps."

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport
    "We've got to play better," MM says. Team understands Rodgers' impact but nothing is a given. More well-rounded team through this.

McCarthy notes that Carolina's front seven might be the best they've faced.

Team had to put together two game plans, McCarthy says. Late night for offensive staff, he notes.

McCarthy on the corners: "We've got to go play." A lot like last year with the injuries. Points to Randall and Hawkins; expanded roles of Jones and Whitehead.

Panthers coach Ron Rivera on conference call with a simple "yep" on expecting Rodgers to play.

Tom Silverstein‏ @TomSilverstein
    McCarthy on Hundley: I think he's better than he was the day he stepped on the field in Minnesota. I think that's obvious. I think he's better all the way around.
    Last edited by pbmax; 12-13-2017 at 05:32 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.