View Poll Results: WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THIS STAFF AFTER THE SEASON ???

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let Dom Go

6 50.00%
  • Let TT go

0 0%
  • Let MM go

0 0%
  • Let Dom and TT go and keep MM

4 33.33%
  • Let Dom and MM go and keep TT

0 0%
  • CLEAN HOUSE AND LET THEM ALL GO

1 8.33%
  • KEEP THEM ALL- WE ARE FINE

1 8.33%

Thread: MOVING FORWARD, WHAT SHOULD GREEN BAY DO ??

Blog Entries

MOVING FORWARD, WHAT SHOULD GREEN BAY DO ??

Thoughts if you were leading the ship ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Now that the season is over, we need to get some interesting shit out there to debate.

SPEAK OUT RATS.......AS IF YOU ARE IN CHARGE !!!!!!!!!
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Dom needs to go. Other than that, I think the organization is pretty strong.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Dom needs to go. Other than that, I think the organization is pretty strong.

I think that will be the captain obvious pick and nothing wrong with that. Heard some stats today. Last year teams were like 64.8% against us completion percentage wise. This year it's like 66.4%. 31st in the NFL and only ahead of Oakland. Epic failure not only by Dom but also by ThanksTed for leaving the cup way the hell too dry with pass rushers

So I wonder how many want more drastic action/s.

I lean toward doing more

TT needs to retire. He isn't going to change, and there isn't time for more hit or miss draft and develop. You have seen what football looks like without a all pro QB. They need to load up and take advantage of the next 3 years of AR.

I think Dom will be let go after the season. TT and MM will both get extensions.

Start at the top.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    I think Dom will be let go after the season. TT and MM will both get extensions.
    That's what I want to see, but I don't want to see someone from the D-staff get promoted into the position. I want someone external, from a new system. And let that D-coordinator decide which staff to keep or part with.

Growing pains over the first six games while the O bails them out, then jelling towards the end of the year. I'd like to keep the 3-4 because I think it frees up more players on the back end, but I'm flexible.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    I doubt it. Stubby would have to fire him, and that is not going to happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    That's what I want to see, but I don't want to see someone from the D-staff get promoted into the position. I want someone external, from a new system. And let that D-coordinator decide which staff to keep or part with.

Growing pains over the first six games while the O bails them out, then jelling towards the end of the year. I'd like to keep the 3-4 because I think it frees up more players on the back end, but I'm flexible.

I don't think Ted has earned an extension.

Im ok if MM gets one

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    I doubt it. Stubby would have to fire him, and that is not going to happen.
    Why not? This wouldn't be the first time he canned an assistant because his unit was underachieving big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I don't think Ted has earned an extension.

Im ok if MM gets one
    I suspect Ted will retire after the 2018 season and his replacement will then be named. If we name Wolf or someone else from the front office MM might get an extension. If Murphy hires a new GM from outside the organization the new boss will most likely want to bring in his own guy to be HC.

We lost 12 for 7 games in the middle of the season. We’re fine.

If nobody wants to pay Hundley more than 2m per year I’d love to have him back too. I think he could do better in a second go around.

Ted and Dom share blame here and Ted and Mike have to decide between them which vision they go with.

If its Ted and draft and develop, then Dom probably needs to go.

It will be investing to see how FA works out. A lot of people spilled ink and pixels declaring it a new era for Ted in which he signs FAs. I believed, as Patler pointed out at some point, that he had more than the normal number of starting positions to fill.

Will Ted sign more FAs to play D for Dom? Or was it a one year wonder?

My money is they roll another year with this leadership. If that goes wrong, then they are all getting the boot.

But not this year.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.