Thread: Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor suspended for allegations of sexual harassment and assault.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor suspended for allegations of sexual harassment and assault.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ork/949690001/

Warren Sapp on sexual harassment allegations: 'You are not going to put that on me'

Also:

The NFL Network has actually suspended analysts Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans and Ike Taylor “pending an investigation” into allegations of sexual harassment and assault.

HOFER Warren Sapp and former NFL Network Analyst, said he’s never sexually harassed anyone like the allegations made against Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein and former NBC Today show host Matt Lauer.

However, in a radio interview Wednesday, he backed up some details made by a former NFL Network wardrobe stylist in a lawsuit this week.

Please click on the LINK for more on this story.

Comment woodbuck27:

Warren Sapp is no longer working for THe NFL Network. Warren should never be allowed to give testimony on any Witness Stand hahaha.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 12-14-2017 at 11:24 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau