Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers - Panthers Game Day Thread

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Here we go.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Davante.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Bigger gap to teh right Jamaal.

SOB, Davante hurt.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    1 for 1
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Dang, had Cobb f the first.

-Tim Harmston

Monster punt.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Thomas starting in the middle.

-Tim Harmston

Keep running McCaffrey into the middle Panthers you dopes.

Packers in nickel

Shitty d as always.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Shitty d as always.
    Yup, 2 first downs in.

-Tim Harmston

Packers also playing base 3-4. Shifted to zone in base when Panthers spread out.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Good coverage on Olson.

-Tim Harmston

uh oh...a 3rd down

Entire front seven in nickel read that counter run. Good recognition.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Short of the first. Cam's knee down first.

-Tim Harmston

Yellow line was WAY off.

Another 3rd and long another not-stop.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Bad spot.

-Tim Harmston

Blitz worked, grabbing Newton didn't.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Good pressure and Cam escaped.

-Tim Harmston