https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...empire-1116927

Solo basically tanked. Some articles I've seen have it losing up to $250 million.

I see that they are trying to can Kennedy for ruining Star Wars, but they can't find anyone willing to take over, because she shat the bed so bad that there is nothing left to work with. Episode IX is left with the smoldering wreckage of the Star Wars universe. Luke was a pussy and died, Yoda turned into a book burner, Leia and Han are dead or CGI spacefaring creatures I guess. And they killed the chemistry between Rey and the Storm Trooper. Hey, at least they have that NHS/Class president asian girl - maybe the whole next movie can be about her - maybe she can wield several newly minted and creatively colored light sabers (how about a rainbow colored saber)! Fun! Meaningful!

Honestly, there is no character I care about or circumstance/conflict I am interested in seeing resolved in Episode IX. I suspect a lot of other people are thinking the same thing, maybe even JJ Abrams. Is there an extra Death Star hanging around somewhere that they can blow up?