Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The Last jedi

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    'Solo' kept my attention, but that's about it. I watched it several months ago now and can't remember even the basic plot, if there was one. Something was bugging me during the movie and it took some time to figure it out - and that was that the Solo character had this 'Jack Black' vibe going on. Thinner and less snarky to be sure, but still just as short, and had the same kind of mannerisms, albeit more muted. I don't think I'll be able to watch it again.

BTW, I guarantee you that our current SJW universe will ruin Boba Fett of the SW universe, if anyone is plucky enough to produce it.
    Boba was a Mandalorian. With that series coming out soon, I'd be surprised if they came out with a stand alone origin story. They will probably bring him into the series at some point as an outcast and send him to Camino.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Vader: how many pizzas should we order?
    Palpatine : order 66
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Boba was a Mandalorian. With that series coming out soon, I'd be surprised if they came out with a stand alone origin story. They will probably bring him into the series at some point as an outcast and send him to Camino.
    I didn't even know this was a thing. The trailer looks dark. Dark and stupid. Kinda like the Canadian guy. Who knows, maybe they have good writers. But I'd bet good money they'll cock it up.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I didn't even know this was a thing. The trailer looks dark. Dark and stupid. Kinda like the Canadian guy. Who knows, maybe they have good writers. But I'd bet good money they'll cock it up.
    They will definitely fuck it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Disney goes full Tran-phobic as it commits "Rose Erasure," airbrushing Rose Tico out of its Star Wars merchandise
    This is a crime against race and gender. #BeBetter, Disney. I can't believe Rian Johnson needed someone to crash a car in The Last Jedi, and he made it the Asian woman. What is this, 2015?!?! #BeBetter, Disney. This isn't who we are. Flashback: Rose Tico was such a popular character from the very popular The Last Jedi that fans bought her action figure by the dozens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XPHVBoQCFA
    Aceofspades