Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OPTIONS TO REPLACE DOM CAPERS ARE PLENTIFUL

Blog Entries

OPTIONS TO REPLACE DOM CAPERS ARE PLENTIFUL

LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Why is everyone talking like Capers is gone??

Did he not say he wanted to continue coaching??
    wist

Vic Fangio please.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Why is everyone talking like Capers is gone??

Did he not say he wanted to continue coaching??

Perhaps it's blind faith, but I think he's gone.

Even the biggest MM and TT followers have said if they let Dom stick around they deserve to go too

He's gone
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Fangio seems tailor-made for Green Bay. Austin would be great but might be headed for a HC job. Bettcher and Guenther would be good choices. Marvin Lewis would be solid. Bretsky might get mad at me if I bring up Jim Leonhard.

First post in years, but I'd like to see Jack Del Rio.

This is idiocy and bullshit - a bunch of know nothings whining about Capers and fantasizing about replacing him.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Shefter confirmed Capers is gone!!!! Happy day!! I don't know enough about who should replace him. I frankly think it's just the voice has gotten stale. A bunch of 25 year olds don't want to listen to an old ass man who hasn't had a solid season in years. The younger the better is my general policy as far as relating to players in my opinion.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Shefter confirmed Capers is gone!!!! Happy day!! I don't know enough about who should replace him. I frankly think it's just the voice has gotten stale. A bunch of 25 year olds don't want to listen to an old ass man who hasn't had a solid season in years. The younger the better is my general policy as far as relating to players in my opinion.
    Uttered with your characteristic lackofwisdom™.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    This is idiocy and bullshit - a bunch of know nothings whining about Capers and fantasizing about replacing him.
    Research and read something. Your ass is not a valid reference.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I like how dickhead starts off the article by saying the packers “must” get rid of capers

Then in the next paragraph he bitches about the fans that have been calling for that to happen

What a fucking douche

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Fangio seems tailor-made for Green Bay. Austin would be great but might be headed for a HC job. Bettcher and Guenther would be good choices. Marvin Lewis would be solid. Bretsky might get mad at me if I bring up Jim Leonhard.
    Fangio might be a good choice. Look what he did in Chicago. I like Jimmy Leonard but he might not be ready yet.

Holy shit is this place going to explode if the reports are wrong and they keep Capers. Or will it implode?

Holy shit is this place going to explode if the reports are wrong and they keep Capers. Or will it implode?
    How many times has ESPN been really wrong on a report like this in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Research and read something. Your ass is not a valid reference.
    Lovely avatar you damned bastard I assume the answer to the below suggestions is B.

A. A Cage on Highway 9?

B. The Pilot, Number One?

C. Pumpkins?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Marvin Lewis has been away from D coordinating for a long time. I would be VERY wary of him. Tons of experience but dated. I think that is part of the problem the Pack currently face.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by OS PA View Post
    WOOO HOOOOO!!

OS PA is back!

Quote Originally Posted by OS PA View Post
    Whoa!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    WOOO HOOOOO!!

OS PA is back!
    Don't get too excited. I'm just here to say bye to Dom. :P