Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: OPTIONS TO REPLACE DOM CAPERS ARE PLENTIFUL

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Bucky Brooks
    NFL.com Analyst
    Published: June 23, 2015

Vic Fangio
    Would you stop? I am already too excited to take the inevitable disappointment well.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Here is a quick guide to terms you may hear bandied about during the DC search, via Chris Brown from Mark Dantonio/Pat Narduzzi at MSU.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Would you stop? I am already too excited to take the inevitable disappointment well.

There are some proven DC's out there.

Hopefully we land one
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Here is a quick guide to terms you may hear bandied about during the DC search, via Chris Brown from Mark Dantonio/Pat Narduzzi at MSU.

For all of you trying not to be overwhelmed, stop the other team from getting a first down.

Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
    For all of you trying not to be overwhelmed, stop the other team from getting a first down.
    So the Packers didn't use any of those coverages?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Well, now with Dom dismissed, it is fair to say that he most obviously overlooked the double inverted over cover ditch your mother basic defense. Duh.

I am not speaking ill of the reposed.

Now that the GM is in place and it's a Packer guy, there is little reason to believe MM will be here only one year unless they dramatically underachieve. With a presumably healthy Rodgers, I think that's unlikely. I don't think they'll have any problems finding a quality DC now.

It's probably going to be Fangio and announced Tuesday or Wed along with McAdoo and Philbin hires.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Now that the GM is in place and it's a Packer guy, there is little reason to believe MM will be here only one year unless they dramatically underachieve. With a presumably healthy Rodgers, I think that's unlikely. I don't think they'll have any problems finding a quality DC now.

It's probably going to be Fangio and announced Tuesday or Wed along with McAdoo and Philbin hires.

The Philbin hire was a GREAT MOVE by Mike Mccarthy
    The both have mutual respect and AROD really enjoys Philbin
    Hopefully our new DC and the additions greatly enhance our staff
    Philbin is a nice start
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

https://www.totalpackers.com/2018/01...ettine-dc-job/

PACKERS WILL INTERVIEW MIKE PETTINE FOR DC JOB

01/08/2018
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

I think they tried to play them all. At the same time.

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
    Even though Chargers’ DC Gus Bradley’s contract expired today, Packers have requested permission to interview him for their DC job, per league source. Seahawks also interested, as are others.
    I guess the Packers are just trying to be polite.

I guess the Packers are just trying to be polite.
    The new communication standard hasn't trickled down to their calendar coordination.