Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Official Packers vs. Lions Game Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    I know the koolaide crowd like to think that the top 2 packer CBS are somehow the two best cbs in the league

But they are not

King is still a rookie and has a long ways to go before he becomes a solid #1. He makes about one big play for every 2 bad ones

Randall, is Terrell Buckley 2.0. I think I remember him not whiffing on 1 maybe 2 tackles. He did get some ints, but he probably make 1 good play for every 5 or 6 terrible one

Rollins is complete shit, who I think might have played his last game as a packer earlier this season

House is house, doesn’t make a ton of plays, gives up some big plays, but doesn’t completely blow coverage like Randall

If this was madden, our starting cbs would probably be rated in the low to mid 70s, while the guys we had out there today are probably mid to upper 60s

It’s not like we’ve lost a couple of stud cbs
    A solid POst..nailed it.

Repped.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Right now we have one below average TE on the active roster so I don't know what you were expecting...
    There is a much better Option:

A GM that works as hard and is at least trying to be as brilliant ** as this Guy **; and NOT a GM that is in hiding most of the time:

** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    And meaningless games like these are a good time to find all of this out. Janis is a decent special teamer but that's about it.
    Time to call a spade a spade.

Janis is a borderline great special teamer but he sucks as a WR and he's not getting better
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    I know the koolaide crowd like to think that the top 2 packer CBS are somehow the two best cbs in the league

But they are not

King is still a rookie and has a long ways to go before he becomes a solid #1. TJ WATT ANYBODY ???

Randall, is Terrell Buckley 2.0. I think I remember him not whiffing on 1 maybe 2 tackles. NOT SURE I AGREE; DUDE HAS GREAT TALENT IF HE GETS HIS HEAD RIGHT

Rollins is complete shit, who I think might have played his last game as a packer earlier this season-----Looks like a non Thanksted pick

House is house, doesn’t make a ton of plays, gives up some big plays, but doesn’t completely blow coverage like Randall---Solid guy to have as a 3

It’s not like we’ve lost a couple of stud cbs
    I'd love to have 1
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?