http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde..._highsmit.html

"We discussed so many ideas and all kinds of stuff,'' Highsmith said of his Tuesday interview. "I was exposed to so much stuff today. That's why I thought it was a great opportunity. ** It feels good to go somewhere that you feel like you're trusted. **''

Highsmith said he didn't think he'd get an interview for the GM vacancy in Green Bay.

"This is an opportunity to build something from the ground up, having an input, working with John Dorsey, who I respect a great deal," Highsmith said. "To watch his work ethic today - we watched film all day. *** He made me feel rejuvenated. ** It was a lot of fun today.

** Did Alonzo Highsmith feel slighted and NOT trusted in Green Bay? The answer to that will be left up to your interpretation of his statement above.

*** Add this portion to the rest and what do you have now ?

Does it seem to you that Alonzo Highsmith was happy in Green Bay? It doesn't to me and given the fact that twice former Packer GM Ted Thompson blocked him from prospective Job Offers by his former NFL Team ( where he played the RB Position) or the Houston Texans.