Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
It's all very clearly as the A and B and C's of it and what we really had in TT as the Packers GM.

Simply take some time to see the Black and the White of it and the Poor Head Coach that Mike McCarthy is.

This LINK (Below) Blows the Cover off that TRUTH !

This Packer Fan NAILS Mike McCarthy as the Grade 'C' / 'D' Head Coach that he is. The clear TRUTH that Mike McCarthy clearly ' flies Under the Radar ' and on the Coattails of Aaron Rodgers Superior Talent/Skills.

Posters here want to believe that MM's a Superior Football Coach. That, if he was released too many other NFL Teams would leap at attaining him. I have clear reason and evidence that challenges any such opinion.

I would only agree to that if NFL Teams are neglecting their Homework and Mike McCarthy.

Check this LINK out and be informed about TT, MM, Dom Capers and Packer CEO Mark Murphy; and the Myth of Green Bay Packer strength and these 'Four', now reduced to Two:

Any conclusion and that as the TRUTH is plainly ridiculous.

If you desire to be a better informed Packer Fan moving forward, HERE'S THE TRUTH:

https://coachch.weebly.com/blog/category/all

************************************************** ******************************

What we are now stuck with again (at least for the next 2018 Season) and Mike McCarthy as the Packers Head Coach; is really just this, 'as a fact' I've clearly observed.

No man should ever turn his back on Mike McCarthy.

Watch for this and Mike McCarthy :

Karma has a way to deal with Foul Play !
Is this conspiracy linked to the Kennedy assassination, or possibly the Illuminati?