Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Assistant Coach Shuffle 2018

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    The staff has been officially announced. And I recognize so few names. Hopefully they're all up and comers.
    Offensive Perimeter – David Raih

I assume this guy will be filling and placing sandbags and positioning mortars?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Hmm...
    I got hired by McDonalds on a Monday (truth is I worked at the place a year before - this was after my freshman year in college), worked a shift on Tuesday, got a call on Tuesday afternoon from Kohl's bakery, quit the McDonald's job, and worked the Tuesday night shift at Kohl's.
    I was hired at Dairy Queen. Completed my hour long training in 30 minutes. Called that night to quit.

I got a bead during training the manager would be difficult to work with, and I was not flexible enough to work around that. I already had my primary job anyway. So I quit. 30 minutes at Dairy Queen.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by McCarthy
    They are building new defensive and offensive playbooks.
    Interesting. Apparently a major failing on the offensive side too.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

loved everything i heard from Pettine today.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    loved everything i heard from Pettine today.
    From 2014:

More
    Browns seriously screwed up by giving me the job instead of Dan Quinn.
    0 replies 8 retweets 9 likes
    Reply Retweet 8 Like 9

Mike Pettine

@Mike__Pettine
    28 Jan 2014
    More
    Just found out our interview this week is with Kyle Shanahan, not Mike. AND that he's never coached for the Bills before. Shit.
    0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
    Reply Retweet Like 1

Mike Pettine

@Mike__Pettine
    28 Jan 2014
    More
    Parody accounts are lame. RT @cctweets09 Did someone make a parody account for Pettine's daughter yet?
    1 reply 0 retweets 1 like
    Reply 1 Retweet Like 1

Mike Pettine

@Mike__Pettine
    27 Jan 2014
    More
    There's three things in life you can never have enough of. Good friends, money, and former Buffalo Bills assistant coaches.
    0 replies 1 retweet 0 likes
    Reply Retweet 1 Like

Mike Pettine

@Mike__Pettine
    26 Jan 2014
    More
    Getting ready to settle in for the Pro Bowl. Heard there's a lot of offense in this game, and I know nothing about offense. #TakingNotes
    0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Reply Retweet Like

Mike Pettine

@Mike__Pettine
    26 Jan 2014
    More
    Really hope Josh Gordon has stayed away from the Maui Wowie this week out in Hawaii.
    Reply Retweet Like

Mike Pettine

@Mike__Pettine
    26 Jan 2014
    More
    If Cam Cameron turns me down, I'm turning to http://Match.com to find an offensive coordinator.
    1 reply 3 retweets 0 likes
    Reply 1 Retweet 3 Like

Mike Pettine

@Mike__Pettine
    26 Jan 2014
    More
    This whole hiring coordinators thing is tough. I've been turned down more times than a pork sandwich in Tel Aviv.
    0 replies 2 retweets 0 likes
    Reply Retweet 2 Like

Mike Pettine

@Mike__Pettine
    25 Jan 2014
    More
    Not that I blame him, but Chud defecated in one of the desk drawers in the coaches office when cleaning his stuff out of here.
    Reply Retweet Like

Mike Pettine

@Mike__Pettine
    25 Jan 2014
    More
    Text message I just got from Chud: "Rent, don't buy."
    0 replies 7 retweets 5 likes
    Reply Retweet 7 Like 5

Mike Pettine

@Mike__Pettine
    25 Jan 2014
    More
    My daughter just told me I'm not allowed to wear Browns clothing when her friends are around "so I don't embarrass her".
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Hmm...
    I got hired by McDonalds on a Monday (truth is I worked at the place a year before - this was after my freshman year in college), worked a shift on Tuesday, got a call on Tuesday afternoon from Kohl's bakery, quit the McDonald's job, and worked the Tuesday night shift at Kohl's.
    But then did you return to McDonalds after that shift?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    But then did you return to McDonalds after that shift?
    just to drop off the uniform and get a coffee

From 2014:

More
    Browns seriously screwed up by giving me the job instead of Dan Quinn.
    0 replies 8 retweets 9 likes
    Reply Retweet 8 Like 9

Mike Pettine

..........etc.
    ha! that account might be worth a follow especially how comical our D was last year.

Green Bay Packers @packers
    #Packers announce that secondary – safeties coach Darren Perry will pursue other opportunities.

Weird to see him gone. He was either the most or second most well regarded assistant that Capers' hire brought (along with Trgovac). He was mentioned as a possible DC candidate early in his career but was thrown out of Pittsburgh during the reshuffle when Mike Tomlin was hired.

Not sure what to make of the Packers announcing his leaving versus the rumors hitting the internet that another team signed him to coach. Might mean he is headed for a lateral move. Another new voice headed here on defense.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein

Source said that #Packers safeties coach Darren Perry asked for his release and coach Mike McCarthy granted it. Perry was still under contract and wanted to continue pursuing a job elsewhere.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Green Bay Packers @packers
    #Packers announce that secondary – safeties coach Darren Perry will pursue other opportunities.

Weird to see him gone. He was either the most or second most well regarded assistant that Capers' hire brought (along with Trgovac). He was mentioned as a possible DC candidate early in his career but was thrown out of Pittsburgh during the reshuffle when Mike Tomlin was hired.

Not sure what to make of the Packers announcing his leaving versus the rumors hitting the internet that another team signed him to coach. Might mean he is headed for a lateral move. Another new voice headed here on defense.
    awesome news, the secondary has been a complete joke for 2 or 3 years now.

this has been the keystone cops portion of our team

he should have been let go the morning after our last game

i wanted to throw up when his name started coming up as a candidate for the d-coord job
    Last edited by red; 01-29-2018 at 05:52 PM.