Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Assistant Coach Shuffle 2018

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    It's all very clearly as the A and B and C's of it and what we really had in TT as the Packers GM.

Simply take some time to see the Black and the White of it and the Poor Head Coach that Mike McCarthy is.

This LINK (Below) Blows the Cover off that TRUTH !

This Packer Fan NAILS Mike McCarthy as the Grade 'C' / 'D' Head Coach that he is. The clear TRUTH that Mike McCarthy clearly ' flies Under the Radar ' and on the Coattails of Aaron Rodgers Superior Talent/Skills.

Posters here want to believe that MM's a Superior Football Coach. That, if he was released too many other NFL Teams would leap at attaining him. I have clear reason and evidence that challenges any such opinion.

I would only agree to that if NFL Teams are neglecting their Homework and Mike McCarthy.

Check this LINK out and be informed about TT, MM, Dom Capers and Packer CEO Mark Murphy; and the Myth of Green Bay Packer strength and these 'Four', now reduced to Two:

Any conclusion and that as the TRUTH is plainly ridiculous.

If you desire to be a better informed Packer Fan moving forward, HERE'S THE TRUTH:

https://coachch.weebly.com/blog/category/all

************************************************** ******************************

What we are now stuck with again (at least for the next 2018 Season) and Mike McCarthy as the Packers Head Coach; is really just this, 'as a fact' I've clearly observed.

No man should ever turn his back on Mike McCarthy.

Watch for this and Mike McCarthy :

Karma has a way to deal with Foul Play !
    Is this conspiracy linked to the Kennedy assassination, or possibly the Illuminati?

BadgerNoonan @BadgerNoonan
    They should bring in Levens for OC, keep Edgar for muddy games.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Is this conspiracy linked to the Kennedy assassination, or possibly the Illuminati?
    Since when does reading the CLEAR TRUTH become something other than 'the Clear Truth'?

Why is it that this scene from a Movie comes to mind?

** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Hundley is getting a lot of people fired.
    Coach killer!

Not so fast:

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein
    In interview with @620wtmj, #Packers coach MIke McCarthy didn't necessarily rule out AVP's return: "Alex Van Pelt was more a personal choice from a contractual standpoint. He desired to be a free agent after this season. He wants to look at other opportunities."

Jason Wilde @jasonjwilde
    #Packers coach Mike McCarthy on his usual @620wtmj appearance indicates that demoted offensive coordinator Edgar Bennett is deciding whether to return in another role. McCarthy says "Edgar's situation is still fluid."
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

RapSheet
    One coach who is no longer under contract and will be a free agent: #Ravens Senior Offensive Assistant Greg Roman. Possible OC choice.

So Alex Van Pelt took the Ben McAdoo route.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

MM just finished talking for what seemed like 30-45 minutes without saying much of anything...new.

McCarthy was interested in #Packers defensive quality control assistant Tim McGarigle returning, but McGarigle has accepted a job with Pat Fitzgerald at #Northwestern.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    McCarthy was interested in #Packers defensive quality control assistant Tim McGarigle returning, but McGarigle has accepted a job with Pat Fitzgerald at #Northwestern.
    Per TMJ GB had denied some requests for AVP to interview with other teams....one reportedly a OC. Sounds like he wants to check his options
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Per TMJ GB had denied some requests for AVP to interview with other teams....one reportedly a OC. Sounds like he wants to check his options
    Yep, he refused the normal reup for his two year contract last year. Makes him a FA this year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Yep, he refused the normal reup for his two year contract last year. Makes him a FA this year.
    Did you hear GB did this with it's peronnell guys too ?

A Packer fanatic friend told me today GB refused to let Eliott Wolf and his personnel bud go to several interviews prior to last year.

I had never heard that
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries

A Packer fanatic friend told me today GB refused to let Eliott Wolf and his personnel bud go to several interviews prior to last year.

I had never heard that
    Yeah, Wolf was rumored to be in some team's interview cycle a season or two ago. There was some speculation but Wolf released a statement saying he was happy in GB.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Yeah, Wolf was rumored to be in some team's interview cycle a season or two ago. There was some speculation but Wolf released a statement saying he was happy in GB.

Let's say TT refused to let them interviews....and then we hire Cappie Russ

Think those guys are excited to stay ?

DAMMIT we get 3-7 more great years out of AROD; isn't hiring a personnel guy a no brainer ?

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    MM just finished talking for what seemed like 30-45 minutes without saying much of anything...new.
    Right now this HC has cast a whole lot of doubt on anyone being foolish enough to ever TRUST him.

I would NEVER trust this Head Coach.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Blog Entries
    Right now this HC has cast a whole lot of doubt on anyone being foolish enough to ever TRUST him.

I would NEVER trust this Head Coach.

I think over 50% of posters think MM is a fine coach

I think over 50% of posters think MM is a fine coach
    Clearly I don't agree. I don't like him as a person.

Clearly I don't agree. I don't like him as a person.
    What is it about him personally that you don't care for? I find it incredible someone would dislike a person they never really met...

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    What is it about him personally that you don't care for? I find it incredible someone would dislike a person they never really met...
    I don't know. This forum presents a few opportunities to do just that.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

I had never heard that
    They have denied interview requests for them before, but both Eliot and Gutekunst interviewed for a combo of Detroit, San Fran and Cleveland last year. Gutekunst was among the finalists for San Fran when he withdrew his name from consideration.

It also happened to Reggie, John and John. Ted doesn't like change as much as Ron did.