Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Assistant Coach Shuffle 2018

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    So did the Vatican.

P.S. You don't elect GMs.
    How didn’t you become GM? I didn’t vote for you.

The lady of the lake. Her arm clad in shimmering saymite held aloft Excalibur. Signifying by diving province that I am to be your GM.

Look, strange women, lying in ponds is no basis for a system of corporate leadership! Executive decision power derives from a mandate from the masses not some farsicle aquatic ceremony.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

If I claimed to be Emperor because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If I claimed to be Emperor because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
    WILL YOU SHUT UP!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    WILL YOU SHUT UP!!!!!!
    Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system!
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system!
    Help help I’m being traded!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Help help I’m being traded!
    Bloody peasant.

what a giveaway

Read somewhere that Philbin was one of Rodgers favorite coaches and that people who believe Rodgers and M3 are feuding are happy he is back.

Wasn't Clements (his QB coach for most of his early tenure) his first buddy on the staff?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Read somewhere that Philbin was one of Rodgers favorite coaches and that people who believe Rodgers and M3 are feuding are happy he is back.

Wasn't Clements (his QB coach for most of his early tenure) his first buddy on the staff?
    My read on Philbin was that he was excellent at planning an offense (O line background, perhaps). If so, it stands to reason that Rodgers likes him. And the 2011 production. Let's see if there's anything more than rumor and my speculation though.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Blog Entries

Ive been posting this as I heard it on ESPN 1070 when the Packer beat writer was interviewed
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Ive been posting this as I heard it on ESPN 1070 when the Packer beat writer was interviewed
    Yeah they talk to Dougherty and Bill Huber, so one of those two guys.

Gotta say, I saw a bit of Philbin on Hard Knocks and he seems like a personality that would be an ideal go between for hard heads.

Maybe it will help.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
    Sources: #Bears are negotiating a deal with #Chiefs OC Matt Nagy to be their new head coach. It is expected to happen. @adamjahns on it 1st

If they get it done today, they may want to keep Fangio on D side of ball. He is a FA as of tomorrow.

Chicago Bears @ChicagoBears
    We have officially named Chiefs offensive coordinator Matt Nagy as our new head coach.

I say this makes Fangio less likely to move to Packers. McCarthy has 2 years and a front office change. The new Bears coach has five years and comparative stability.

We have officially named Chiefs offensive coordinator Matt Nagy as our new head coach.

I say this makes Fangio less likely to move to Packers. McCarthy has 2 years and a front office change. The new Bears coach has five years and comparative stability.
    The Bears organization and stability don't belong in the same sentence.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    We have officially named Chiefs offensive coordinator Matt Nagy as our new head coach. We hope we get first-half Nagy, not second-half Nagy
    FIFY
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    FIFY
    And early career Charles Nagy, not later career Charles Nagy.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    The Bears organization and stability don't belong in the same sentence.
    Its been a weird year.

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein

#Packers losing promising Asst DL coach Jerry Montgomery to Texas A & M. McCarthy fired DL coach Mike Trgovac.

Maybe Bob Sanders is available.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Dave Birkett @davebirkett
    Dave Birkett Retweeted Josina Anderson
    Teryl Austin has a new job. Lions don't play the Bengals for another 4 years.

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein
    Tom Silverstein Retweeted Dave Birkett
    #Packers wanted to interview him but #Lions blocked them. Not sure how #Bengals got permission since if you block one you must block all.