https://www.totalpackers.com/2018/01...tal+Packers%29

MORE THOUGHTS ON THE PURGE OF PACKERS’ COACHES

01/04/2018

Comment woodbuck27:

If you really want to see what your Green Bay Packer HC really is; then this article will give you a clear indication of what MM is really all about.

Posters here want to make an issue of people that see the TRUTH and what the mess the Green Bay Packers are in. The mess they have ended up being since their Super Bowl win (2010 Season). They want to say we are 'scapegoating' on this or that member of the Packer Brass; when it's simply a matter of us seeing it clearly and as a result knowing there needed to be huge changes. They almost got it right but unfortunately Mike McCarthy's day is in the near future and not out now.

We are not 'scapegoating' on anyone. We are Packer fans that simply want our beloved Packers to win a Super Bowl again, with a fine QB, or Aaron Rodgers in his prime years.

Here and reading (this LINK) is what 'scapegoating' is, and Packer Head Coach Mike McCarthy

As I've already declared it's perfectly obvious that Mike McCarthy knows how to save his own skin.:

I've a new Nickname for MM...Mike 'Scapegoating' McCarthy.

I'll again remind Y'all that kharma has her way of getting back at you. Mike McCarthy's day isn't far away if Packer CEO Mark Murphy doesn't get the Packers GM hire right.