Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: MCCARTHY WANTS MORE TALENT FROM THE NEXT PACKERS GM......JS

Really not inspired by McCarthy. I don't want to seem ungrateful, but I just don't see him ever winning another Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Really not inspired by McCarthy. I don't want to seem ungrateful, but I just don't see him ever winning another Super Bowl.
    He'll soon be gone.

Mike McCarthy is obviously ......... the Weakest LINK.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Some boring TT draft stats:

* 56% of TT's picks (through 2014 draft) were in the league for more than three years worth of games--excluding games lost due to injury
    * 16% of TT's picks (through 2011 draft) played in more than 100 games
    * In every year through 2014 except 2007, 2010, TT has drafted a Pro Bowler, and you could make the case someone from each of those years has deserved a spot (Crosby from the 2007 class; Bulaga from the 2010 class)
    * 11% of TT's picks have started more than 90% of the games they've played in
    * 18% of TT's picks have played in more than 90% of the games they were available for (excluding injury)
    * 15% of TT's picks that played at least in one NFL game either led the league in a major stat or were probowl/allpro/mvp players

I could break it down more, but I didn't care to.
    With Clark Harris and Davante Adams both going to the Pro Bowl this year, TT's rate of Pro Bowl picks went up again.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.