Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: MIKE MCCARTHY ISN’T FOND OF RUSS BALL

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    I also viewed Highsmith's comment as a shot against the Packer organization on the way out of town.
    How does he feel about Applebee’s?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    How does he feel about Applebee’s?
    He prefers Chili's.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    you mean thompson. i took it as him saying his input wasn't trusted/valued by thompson.
    My theory was that he was talking about the exciting new opportunity in front of him, not a comment on the people he was disappointed by (GB and Murphy in that case).

I have moved more to the camp that thinks it meant he wasn't going to get an interview for GM from Murph.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

He prefers Chili's.
    I would go to the Chili's in the ads with women in shorts and tied off shirts. But when I have gone to Chili's its businessmen drowning sorrows in the bar and families eating with virtually no midriffs visible anywhere.

And I admit, the city dwelling hipster in me is always disappointed to leave and see the mall just next door.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Just a play on words/names. New WR coach Jim Hostler's name reminds of ol' hoss Jeff Hostetler from the NYG. Possibly the worst starting QB to win a SB BTW.
    Yes esoxx and I immediately hit Google hahaha:

I know your bright.

Also: I'm not like some on this board, that actually jump all onto any little typo, misspelling or other rather mundane error in a post. I like to think as a decent person with self respect, fairness and good manners.

Spelling and Typo Nazi's demonstrate 'Monkey Intelligence' where I come from. You'd be hog tied and tossed to sleep all night, outside of the Camp; while the REAL Boys had a whale of a time.

Here being analytical and passing opinion, following observation and digging out Packer elated News, is Earth Shaking to some. Looking at a lot of this and decisions by Packer Management, is supposed to be fun, and not grounds to be commited to Solitary.

Really anyone with 'thin skin' here is in a heap of pain.

This Forum is named Packer...rats and NOT Packer... Saints.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau