Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Packers hire Brian Gutekunst as GM

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Those flowed from TT. TT served under Wolf in the 90s. I haven’t eliminated the Wolf tree. Just making the comment that for as shitty as some people here thought TT was at GM the people working for him have been highly sought after.
    Many of the suits you mentioned also served under Sherman. Some folks believe Sherman was a shitty GM, despite the fact the Sherman never missed the playoffs as GM.

And, none of the suits you mentioned subscribed to that lame draft and develop bullshit once they got their shots elsewhere. Speaks volumes about what they think about draft and develop.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Many of the suits you mentioned also served under Sherman. Some folks believe Sherman was a shitty GM, despite the fact the Sherman never missed the playoffs as GM.

And, none of the suits you mentioned subscribed to that lame draft and develop bullshit once they got their shots elsewhere. Speaks volumes about what they think about draft and develop.
    Sherman was a shitty GM. Plenty of evidence to support that statement. He wasn't a bad coach though. His only flaw was fluffing Favre's ego a bit to much.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post

Weren't they the same guys Sherman kicked out of the draft evaluation meetings?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Sherman was a shitty GM. Plenty of evidence to support that statement. He wasn't a bad coach though. His only flaw was fluffing Favre's ego way too much.
    FIFY
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

reaction after today's presser: the more i see/hear gute...the more i like him. his lip-smacking/kissing thing is kind of distracting but not as much as mlf's eyebrows.