Thread: Ryan Longwell former All-Time Leading Scorer "honored and humbled" to be entering Packers HOF (2018)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's not that Applebees sucks, because it does. It's that he was an asshole on his way out the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    It's not that Applebees sucks, because it does. It's that he was an asshole on his way out the door.

Sour (blank) !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

What exactly did he say/do on the way out the door? I can't remember....

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    What exactly did he say/do on the way out the door? I can't remember....
    I guess people were insulted when he said there was more to do in Minneapolis than Green Bay and indicated Applebee’s was the best you could do there or something to that effect. I thought it was pretty tame given he was a Packer HOF caliber player and was unceremoniously given the heave ho while still a pretty good kicker. I guess they felt a mil or whatever it was off the cap was a higher priority. I personally give kickers and punters more of a priority than a lot of fans. Drafting a punter or kicker in the 3rd round, not so much but a 6th or 7th for someone good to me is worth it, as is paying a bit more for quality at those two positions.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Nobody leaves Applebee's happy.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Girl I dated in college worked at Applebee's, or, in her vernacular: "Applesnatch".

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Girl I dated in college worked at Applebee's, or, in her vernacular: "Applesnatch".
    Ah, the retort possibilities are endless, but all bad. Use your imagination.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Ah, the retort possibilities are endless, but all bad. Use your imagination.
    Why exercise restraint now?

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Sounds pretty tasty to me.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Sounds pretty tasty to me.
    It all fits my terrible theory that restaurants serve a secondary, yet vitally important purpose of hooking up hostesses and cocktail waitresses with sugar daddies.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    It all fits my terrible theory that restaurants serve a secondary, yet vitally important purpose of hooking up hostesses and cocktail waitresses with sugar daddies.
    More like a Chege

Coach couldn't help by cry after they put the team picture up on the wall, over the top of the generic team photo that came with the frame.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.