Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2018 Other NFL News

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Too bad for the panty rules, I would rather see a bunch of bare pussies on the field. damn Christian Values.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Too bad for the panty rules, I would rather see a bunch of bare pussies on the field. damn Christian Values.
    There's always the Lingerie League.

FYI: And don't worry about Christian 'values' - those are going bye-bye as fast as tackle football. Enjoy your Brave New World.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i think thats probably coming within the next few seasons

and ..... finally for your added pleasure, arriving in the NFL !

** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Brandon Marshall released. not the diva dez is, has better hands, cheaper, leader.

Ben Volin @BenVolin

The Rams concluded in a study that it now takes players 3 years to get the same amount of practice time as it did in 1 year under the old CBA. It’s one reason why the draft isn’t what it used to be
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Ben Volin @BenVolin

The Rams concluded in a study that it now takes players 3 years to get the same amount of practice time as it did in 1 year under the old CBA. It’s one reason why the draft isn’t what it used to be
    Why was that called a study instead of a simple calculation?
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Why was that called a study instead of a simple calculation?
    Because they had to infer actual hours of practice and contact from tapes rather than the CBA because I imagine most coaches ignored the rules?

Probably an exaggeration, but not much more than a 3 to 1 practice differential between CBA deals.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    Brandon Marshall released. not the diva dez is, has better hands, cheaper, leader.
    Brandon Marshall Statistics:

http://www.nfl.com/player/brandonmar...93/careerstats

The New York Giants collect $5.16 Million$ off the CAP >>> Dez Bryant ?

http://www.nfl.com/player/brandonmar...93/careerstats
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Ben Volin @BenVolin

So just stay ahead of the curve - draft these guys when they're 18 instead of 21.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    So just stay ahead of the curve - draft these guys when they're 18 instead of 21.
    So Your 'a Black aspiring to make it rich as a Pro' Pre - College athlete ....NOTE: ONE OUT OF 25 and COLLEGE WILL GO PRO

43 percent of young black athletes believe that they will eventually go pro, but the real statistics paint a much different story. In 2008, 400,000 students participated in athletics, but only one of every 25 of those students went on to compete professionally.

Depending on your team size, that means one (or none) of you will actually earn a paycheck from sports upon graduation.

The Lesson:

you can be better prepared for the future by taking care of 'the business of academics' and forget
    any aspirations and Pro Sports unless your the 'Elite Athlete' and highly recruited by the best Colleges / Universities..

Woody, you crack me up. I have no idea whatsoever how what you quoted me saying is at all connected to your post that follows. But such is life in the Great White North, eh?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Woody, you crack me up. I have no idea whatsoever how what you quoted me saying is at all connected to your post that follows. But such is life in the Great White North, eh?

"...draft these guys when they're 18 instead of 21. " Fritz

You need to think outside the box.

I took your post and began to wonder about the minds of High School athletes and thinking they'll one day make the $Big Bucks$ as a Pro Athlete and just how realistic such aspirations are.

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
    Teddy Bridgewater "healthy" and throwing, Mike Maccagnan says

This quotes around healthy are not confidence inspiring. Like learning Andrew Luck is throwing in practice, but not to receivers and only ping pong balls.

This quotes around healthy are not confidence inspiring. Like learning Andrew Luck is throwing in practice, but not to receivers and only ping pong balls.
    Is that PFT putting the quotes on?

I will continue to hope that the Vikings have seriously bungled their QB situation just as PFT continues to try to will them to success.

Cousins == Cutler II
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Is that PFT putting the quotes on?

I will continue to hope that the Vikings have seriously bungled their QB situation just as PFT continues to try to will them to success.

Cousins == Cutler II
    I think its PFT. It just made me cringe to read it.

I was throwing also ... things ..... when the Packers traded way down the Board Thursday night from Pick NO. 14 to Pick NO. 27.

I'm clearly not as enamoured with that errrr, 'movement' Vs the shot they had at 'All World Prospect', Tremaine Edmunds.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/...arious-randall

The Cleveland Browns exercise DB Randall's option year ... Apr 30 - 1:17 PM

" Randall is reportedly transitioning back to his college position of free safety. The option is guaranteed for injury only. "

Looks like they're getting close to new kickoff rules:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ake-play-safer

While the proposed changes might not appear dramatic to the naked eye, they are to the people involved with the game. Among the differences: There will be no running start or pre-kick motion by cover teams and no wedge blocks by return squads. Also, there will be a 15-yard, non-contact zone from the spot of the kick, with the return team required to have a minimum of eight players lined up 15 yards from the ball. The expectation is that this will not only take some of the bigger linemen off the field because there will be a premium on agility and speed to operate in space, but also eliminate some of the violent collisions on the back end of the play. As described, the coverage will resemble what's normally seen on a punt than a "traditional" kickoff.
    Does the 15 yard zone non-contact zone make it easier to execute on-side kicks since the return team cannot block in the first 15 yards?

Having no pre-kick motion should give return teams a bit more time to set up blocks. Will we see teams more willing to return kicks out of the end zone?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    making it more punt-like. I thought maybe they'd just go for placing the ball at the 25, but they need the extra commercial break.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

If only a job existed in the world where people could be paid to investigate this type of claim. Plus some repository of knowledge to verify claims with a relatively low cost of entry.

I am rooting for this kid like nobodies business. And if he succeeds, I look forward to the scout, coach, Albert Breer and Cowherd stepping up to defend this analysis.

https://twitter.com/geoffschwartz/st...93402090033152