Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Thread: Official 2018 Other NFL News

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Who wants to bet Hunt gets 6 games then gets to resume his nfl career, all the while the pig owners continue to collude to keep Kap out of the league?

Kneel to shed light on social injustices, and get kicked out of the league. Assault women and get 6 gms suspension. Grope a woman and get 3 games. Bully a teammate and nfl welcomes you back with open arms. SMH

Need Rand's response to this statement:

Browns fans are very happy with Randall and he seems to be thriving at safety.
    Its in a Reddit AMA: https://www.reddit.com/r/GreenBayPac...orter_for_the/

But of all the things I would like to hold Gute's feet to the fire on, I am not sure this is top of the list.

Also, seems like Gute could have been at two other teams according to Jim Owczarski. San Fran we heard about but also:

That said, Gutey is REALLY highly thought of. He'd be the GM of the Texans right now if he wasn't hired in Green Bay. So, he'd be running a team.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Really not liking the Murphy power grab. I get the triangle decision b/c of the silos situation (which wouldn't have occurred if Murphy hadn't been so detached), but he should restore it back to the way it was now that he has sent both TT & MM packing. I'm very disappointed Murphy is keeping it this way.

An easy argument could be made Murphy was negligent in allowing TT to stay on past his expiration date as he was clearly slipping. He bears a lot of responsibility for where we are now but instead we have him acting like a quasi-owner that has all the answers going forward. Not good.

In other NFL news-that-isn't-news, the Lions are still floundering.

Unless Matt Patricia can really up his game, he doesn't look like a threat to the NFC North anytime soon.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

It ain't over yet, but MY Cowboys are on the way to completing an Excellent Day in terms of keeping the Packers playoff hopes alive.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Not to be a broken record hahahahaha, but LUCK has a lot to do with things in the NFL. Good Job Cowboys of helping the Packers.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?