Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2018 Other NFL News

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Why is PFT tumpeting Sammy Watkins as such a hot commodity on the FA market? He was essentially run out of Buffalo, and didn't exactly light it up this year, with 40 catches for 600 yards over 15 games. He did also have 8TD, but that seems like an aberation. They were suggesting he might get the franchise tag, but those look like WR2 numbers to me at best.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Ed Hoculi has retired. His son still works as a ref.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Ed Hoculi has retired. His son still works as a ref.

Can't tell if that's satire by someone else or pointed self-aware humor.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
    Here it goes: Seahawks are trading DE Michael Bennett and a seventh-round pick to Eagles for a fifth-round pick and WR Marcus Johnson, sources tell ESPN.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
    Here it goes: Seahawks are trading DE Michael Bennett and a seventh-round pick to Eagles for a fifth-round pick and WR Marcus Johnson, sources tell ESPN.
    Your fast..scooped me.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...econd-rounder/

Nick Foles trade rumors: Eagles get a 'respectable' offer, AFC team dangled second-rounder

The Nick Foles trade rumors are already heating up
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Hot Rumour !

QB Kirk Cousins is strongly now rumoured to become a Minnesota Viking....but:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/k...r-him-with-fa/

Kirk Cousins rumors: Cardinals prepping monster offer, look to pair him with FA

The Cardinals are going to try and swoop in and land the free-agent QB as well as guard Andrew Norwell

Will Brinson mugshot by Will Brinson @WillBrinson .... 1h ago •

Tom Pelissero
    @TomPelissero
    Just said on @nflnetwork : The #Vikings have made a call on Drew Brees, per league source. Their plan going into the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...veral-suitors/

2018 NFL Free Agency Rumors, Updates: Kirk Cousins, Drew Brees could see several suitors

Follow the latest news, rumors and updates surrounding the latest on NFL free agency

Will Brinson mugshot by Will Brinson @WillBrinson .......5h ago

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...am-updates-new

NFL Free Agency 2018: Legal tampering period begins

Get ready for action.

By: Brandon Lee Gowton@BrandonGowton Mar 12, 2018, 7:00am EDT

Star Lotulelei to the Bills, Albert Wilson to the Dolphins and Drew Brees agrees with the Saints on a two-year, $50 million contract.

Adam Schefter

Verified account

@AdamSchefter
    5m5 minutes ago
    More
    Lions resigned safety Tavon Wilson to a 2-year, $7 million deal, per source.

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora
    Drew Brees is staying with the Saints - not that it was ever really in doubt - on a 2yr deal worth $50M I'm told ...

Vikings Backup Plan C is gone.

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora
    Drew Brees is staying with the Saints - not that it was ever really in doubt - on a 2yr deal worth $50M I'm told ...

Vikings Backup Plan C is gone.
    I don't think he was ever a real plan. They called and asked but apparently Drew's wife put the kibosh on him leaving NO. His contract seems like a bargin too.

Jay Glazer

Verified account

@JayGlazer
    6m6 minutes ago
    More
    With Brees done, saints know what their cap, still want a 3-technique and DB but jimmy graham reunion is top priority if they can pull off

Adam Schefter

Verified account

@AdamSchefter
    19s20 seconds ago
    More
    Former Giants’ C-G Weston Richburg intends to sign a 5-year deal with the SF 49ers when free agency opens, per source.

Adam Schefter

Verified account

@AdamSchefter
    5m5 minutes ago
    More
    Former Lions’ DT Haloti Ngata intends to sign a one-year deal with Eagles, per @mortreport and me.

Multiple reports have Kirk Cousins signing with the Minnesota Vikings once free agency opens on Wednesday, including Mark Rosen at WCCO News. According to Rosen, the deal is worth $28 million a year, though there are no details on the length.

Rosen’s report has been independently confirmed by Benjamin Allbright at Mile High Sports Radio and the contract-tracking website Spotrac also reports the $28 million figure.

The Vikings chose not to tag their quarterback from last year, Case Keenum, and Keenum has reportedly agreed to a deal with the Denver Broncos.

Cousins posted a top-five statistical season for the Washington Redskins in 2016, but fell out of the top ten in most statistical categories for 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Multiple reports have Kirk Cousins signing with the Minnesota Vikings once free agency opens on Wednesday, including Mark Rosen at WCCO News. According to Rosen, the deal is worth $28 million a year, though there are no details on the length.

Rosen’s report has been independently confirmed by Benjamin Allbright at Mile High Sports Radio and the contract-tracking website Spotrac also reports the $28 million figure.

The Vikings chose not to tag their quarterback from last year, Case Keenum, and Keenum has reportedly agreed to a deal with the Denver Broncos.

Cousins posted a top-five statistical season for the Washington Redskins in 2016, but fell out of the top ten in most statistical categories for 2017.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
    The #Vikings are in the driver’s seat for free agent QB Kirk Cousins. They offered him a 3-year, $28M per year deal. It is not over. But if the visit goes well, he is likely to sign there.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
    The #Vikings are in the driver’s seat for free agent QB Kirk Cousins. They offered him a 3-year, $28M per year deal. It is not over. But if the visit goes well, he is likely to sign there.
    Pretty sure it's basically done, I supposed the Jets could offer 35mil at the last minute but I would guess they made their pitch.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Pretty sure it's basically done, I supposed the Jets could offer 35mil at the last minute but I would guess they made their pitch.
    S'up Ras. What's up with the Queens' perpetual turnovers at the QB position? Stick with Keenum a bit longer and he could've morphed into a more accurate Tarkenton. Plus, the dude was the only QB in Queens history willing to lead the gay SKOL cheer. Favre would never do it. Ditto, Jeff George, Randall Cunningham, Christian Ponder, George(?) Webb, Bridgewater, Bradford, Brooks Bollinger, Brad Johnson, and not even Daunte Culpepper.

To paraphrase Passenger: You only know you've been high when you're feeling low/Only hate the road when you're missing home/Only know you love Keenum when you let him go.

And you let him go
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.