Thread: Official Packers Offseason News, Non Draft, Non Big Ticket FA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I am glad Jimmy Graham will sign such a team friendly contract.
    Well he can’t sign with the Packers until after March 1 anyways. Only way to use up more cap now is to sign another Packer or trade picks for someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

https://www.packers.com/news/inbox-t...e-calculations

Monday, Jun 04, 2018 08:43 AM

Inbox: Trust factors into the calculations

spofford-headshot - Mike Spofford - PACKERS.COM SENIOR WRITER

Kevin from Onalaska, WI

" ....What do you think Vince Lombardi would think of the spectacle that NFL games, especially the Super Bowl, have become? I would imagine he would be happy that the league has survived and grown to what it is, but I can't imagine he would appreciate some of the arbitrary rules and other things like musical performances forcing a longer halftime during the biggest ..."

Lombardi standing in the tunnel, pacing back and forth in an agitated manner, as Bruno Mars finishes his halftime set gives a whole new meaning to, “What the hell’s going on out here?!

Please click on the LINK above for the rest of the Inbox.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

https://www.packers.com/news/packers...te-100-seasons

Friday, Jun 01, 2018 10:45 AM

Packers launch packers.com/100 to celebrate 100 Seasons

" ... The Green Bay Packers today launched an exclusive microsite, packers.com/100, where fans can experience the 100 Seasons celebration online. ...

...Fans are invited to celebrate 100 Seasons socially by using the hashtags #Packers100 and #PackersStory.

A century in the making, 100 Seasons is the ongoing celebration of the Packers’ rich history, which includes the club’s 100th season in 2018 and will be capped by the franchise’s 100th birthday on Aug. 11, 2019. A wide variety of events and activities will kick off over the next several months, with fans and community members invited to join in the numerous festivities. More information on these and other 100 Seasons activities can also be found online at packers.com/100. ..."

Please click on the LINK above for the rest of this story about the greatness of 'the Green Bay Packers Franchise and how Packer Nation my partake in it.

GO PACK GO!
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau