Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Playoffs

2018 Playoffs

This upcoming weekend is the best football weekend of the year. I love the divisional round.

Who does everyone think is the best team? The NFC seems sort of stacked this year. For Minnesota to do what they're doing without a QB is amazing. The NFC South is also great. I think I like the Saints or Falcons in the NFC.

Patriots in the AFC of course

The divisional round is the most fun of any NFL weekend of the year.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

The Patriots would have a much harder time if they had to play Jacksonville and Pittsburgh instead of only one of the two.

Of those two, Pittsburgh probably stands a better chance. Bradybot would take a beating by Jax's front 7 but Bortles.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Bah humbug.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Geaux Saints!

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Geaux Saints!
    I'm wit you. Who dem?

In the unholy event the Vikings make it to the SB will there be any effort made to take away home field advantage? Will they be able to use their lockerroom/facilities? Will they be able to blow that stupid horn?

Likes would not be able to use their game day operations people, so music, video boards and presumably horn would be in the hands of the League.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Likes would not be able to use their game day operations people, so music, video boards and presumably horn would be in the hands of the League.
    NFC is the away team so hard to say on the locker rooms. Both lockers at pretty fucking swank though.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    NFC is the away team so hard to say on the locker rooms. Both lockers at pretty fucking swank though.
    They've already said the Vikings would be allowed to practice at their facility. The original plan was for the AFC team to use it and the NFC team practice at the UofM stadium, but the NFL said that will change if the NFC team is the Vikings.

That seems the opposite of taking away any advantage the Vikings would have. They know the stadium and field, why not let the other team get used to it?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Getting a kick out of the discussion if the Steelers or Jags have a better shot against the Patriots. I wonder how the Titans feel about that?

Bulletin board material? Ah, doesn't matter. I don't think the Titans are going anywhere in this game. Vegas is spotting them what, 12 points?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    G I don't think the Titans are going anywhere in this game.
    Bulletin board material
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I thought they cancelled the playoffs this year.

Fick the Vickings
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

If I happen to be around, I may even turn the channel to watch part of these games. It's a close battle between the Home Shopping Network and My 600 lb Life for what would actually be more entertaining.

Or we can watch Mecum Auto Auctions on NBCSN.

I'm going to support the only member of Packerrats (Rastak) that still has a shot at seeing his Team win a Super Bowl.

I'm LOYAL to Packerrats and Reality.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    The only way I root for the Vikings this playoffs is if they play the Patriots in the Super Bowl.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    The only way I root for the Vikings this playoffs is if they play the Patriots in the Super Bowl.
    Hell, if the Vikes are in the SB I'll root for the damn Patriots and I hate that entire bunch. I'm positive not many Vikings fans rooted for us in 2010.

i just turned on the eagle falcons game at halftime and the entire upper deck was empty. has it been this way for the whole game, or are the fans there just a bunch of pussies that can't take the cold so every single one of them went inside to get warm?