Thread: 2018 Playoffs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Per the 'How many Games did Sam Bradford miss?'- I hate to say this but Keenum is the better qb for what they are doing. And let's be honest- a little or in their case a lot of luck has been a part of their success. Little things that go their way like injuries to key players on other teams. Hundley exposed something and that would be McCarthy.

Quote Originally Posted by ZachMN View Post
    Per the 'How many Games did Sam Bradford miss?'- I hate to say this but Keenum is the better qb for what they are doing. And let's be honest- a little or in their case a lot of luck has been a part of their success. Little things that go their way like injuries to key players on other teams. Hundley exposed something and that would be McCarthy.
    Little things like purposely taking out a HOF QB on their chief rival by driving him to the turf .
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Little things like purposely taking out a HOF QB on their chief rival by driving him to the turf .
    Probably the most consequential play in football this year. Barr should get a bonus but that might be seen as a bounty. Petite should send him a thank you card. Capers, Bennett and TT, not so much.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck