Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Yes.
    Considering Brees is 39...
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Marcus Williams, second round rookie out of utah

Well, fuck it, better to be lucky than good.....have a good evening Rats.....

Let teamcheez be angry!

Free TC! Free TC!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Well, fuck it, better to be lucky than good.....have a good evening Rats.....
    Congrats Ras. Nice win for the Vikes and their fans.

good for you ras

hope you guys get your asses kicked next week

but its not a bad matchup for you next week against the eagle minus wentz. they're still good, but not #1 seed good

Elsewhere, Belicheck is chortling ghoulishly.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Considering Brees is 39...
    Yeah.

But also because I get that Bostick wanted to catch the ball. Why did the safety not want to tackle the WR?

And right on cue Jimmy Johnson comes up with a plausible reason: deep safety did not want to have an interference because it was the only way the Vikes would be able to get the kick off. So he ducked to avoid a penalty.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Elsewhere, Belicheck is chortling ghoulishly.
    Captain Comeback is going to go wild over how this doesn't make Brady great when they win this year against a final four QBs such as Bortles and Jaymes, Keenum and Foles (plus Mariota who looked blah).

I know I said I was leaving but Diggs sounds like Muhammad Ali.....

I can't wait to hear Paul Allen's call of that last play. That should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    I can't wait to hear Paul Allen's call of that last play. That should be fun.

He probably fell over out cold.....

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    hey, I have a friend who is a New Orleans fan and I need some advice on what to tell him tomorrow. Can the constitutive complainers here (Red, Woodcock, Runt, Yeti, etc. ) tell me which essential football rules New Orleans violated that Minnesota followed and who all should be fired? And I don't want to hear anything about refs and lucky catches because they don't count for the Packers. Why is New Orleans OK with wasting a great talent like Brees by allowing a marginal coach like Payton to remain there? Heads need to roll!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    hey, I have a friend who is a New Orleans fan and I need some advice on what to tell him tomorrow. Can the constitutive complainers here (Red, Woodcock, Runt, Yeti, etc. ) tell me which essential football rules New Orleans violated that Minnesota followed and who all should be fired? And I don't want to hear anything about refs and lucky catches because they don't count for the Packers. Why is New Orleans OK with wasting a great talent like Brees by allowing a marginal coach like Payton to remain there? Heads need to roll!
    Not gonna let it go I take it....which is fine, I have no horse in the race...

Taysom Hill would have made that tackle.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

So you're just a troll now?

Nice move.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Congrats Ras, they deserved it. Stifled NO for most of the game except late. Little luck at the end never hurt anyone.

Thanks PB.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    So you're just a troll now?

Nice move.
    I'm glad you enjoy it.

Clearly that catch and tackle was a sign of poor character and after a thorough investigation, all should be "cupped" until they are good and bruised.

I'm glad you enjoy it.
    Butt hurt loser for your boy TT getting demoted or whatever.

Let it go.