Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Clearly that catch and tackle was a sign of poor character and after a thorough investigation, all should be "cupped" until they are good and bruised.
    Yawn.

Really PB. Are you just a troll now too?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Butt hurt loser for your boy TT getting demoted or whatever.

Let it go.
    I have no problem with TT being let go. I obviously am poking at the constitutive complainers. I normally don't consider you among them, but join the trite banal morons if you so choose.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I have no problem with TT being let go. I obviously am poking at the constitutive complainers. I normally don't consider you among them, but join the trite banal morons if you so choose.
    Obviously you do have a problem. A big problem.

Ohhhhhh, you're going to brand me with the others that might have a different view. Quite impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    hey, I have a friend who is a New Orleans fan and I need some advice on what to tell him tomorrow. Can the constitutive complainers here (Red, Woodcock, Runt, Yeti, etc. ) tell me which essential football rules New Orleans violated that Minnesota followed and who all should be fired? And I don't want to hear anything about refs and lucky catches because they don't count for the Packers. Why is New Orleans OK with wasting a great talent like Brees by allowing a marginal coach like Payton to remain there? Heads need to roll!
    Don't put players with the jersey number a multiple of 43 in position to perform a game clinching play
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Congrats Ras. Nice win for the Vikes and their fans.
    Yup, heck of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Don't put players with the jersey number a multiple of 43 in position to perform a game clinching play
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Obviously you do have a problem. A big problem.

Ohhhhhh, you're going to brand me with the others that might have a different view. Quite impressive.
    No, I really don't care. I only like hitting back against idiocy. I've given my view of TT many a time - its well laid out and documented and it may be wrong. If I engage in a bit of over the top sarcasm, and it's too much for your sensitive self, have Madtown ban me. As I've said before, I welcome it.

Yawn.

Really PB. Are you just a troll now too?
    Only a troll? I am a bad one if I am.

Was just trying to land a goof. I am kinda surprised by the question though. I would have thought my ratio of posts was pretty positive overall.

Maybe it was that bad of a joke.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Only a troll? I am a bad one if I am.

Was just trying to land a goof. I am kinda surprised by the question though. I would have thought my ratio of posts was pretty positive overall.

Maybe it was that bad of a joke.
    Yeah, my bad.

This is what happens when the Vikings win on a last play miracle that we'll see 20,000x over the next 20 years.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Grats ras, hell of a finish.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Wow, that has to be the best final 5 minutes of a game I've seen in recent memory. Unbelievable finish!!

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Wow, that has to be the best final 5 minutes of a game I've seen in recent memory. Unbelievable finish!!

Thanks Cheesehead and Ish......still can't believe it. They never come out on the right side of such an event.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Thanks Cheesehead and Ish......still can't believe it. They never come out on the right side of such an event.
    Every championship requires some improbable event, I think. I know all my old buds at the U of M are pretty happy right now. As a Packer fan I know I want to see the run ended, but I also like that you all are having fun.

Happy for my Viking fan friends. They thought it was over. lol
    C.H.U.D.

Did they hand 43 a red cape before that play? WTF rookie. Stop in place, wait for him to land, make the tackle.

Happy-ish for Vikings fans I suppose. But man, what a Bostick level play that was.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    If we can resurrect the Bostickler Trophy for the playoffs (creative credit to Harlan), I nominate Marcus Williams for his poor timing and whiffing ability.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    If we can resurrect the Bostickler Trophy for the playoffs (creative credit to Harlan), I nominate Marcus Williams for his poor timing and whiffing ability.
    Dilly, Dilly

Dilly, Dilly
    A true friend of the crown!

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    The queens game, we have not seen a improbable victory like that in sports since the soon-to-be 1-2-3 kid defeated Razor Ramon.

The playoffs seem to bring about the 'crazy' plays.

Super bowl helmet catches, Wilsons INT on the goal line, Aaron's multiple hail Mary's, Bostick, etc, etc.

Not trying to take away the win from the Vikes. It was improbable and crazy. But there have been at least 10-12 of those in games that were as or of greater importance.