Code:
    Player	Cmp% 	 Yds 	 TD	TD% 	Int 	Int% 	Lng 	Y/A 	AY/A 	Y/C 	Y/G 	  	
    Foles	56.4 	 537 	 5	5.0	2	2.0	35	5.3	5.4	9.4	76.7
    Hundley	60.8 	 1836 	 9	2.8	12	3.8	55	5.8	4.7	9.6	166.9
    Code:
    Player	Rate 	   QBR 	Sk 	Yds 	NY/A 	ANY/A 	  Sk%
    Foles	79.5	  31.4	5	44	4.65	4.75	  4.7
    Hundley	70.6	  40.5	29	197	4.75	3.71	  8.4
    Double the sack percentage REALLY hurts Hundley.

I think tex really overplays this point in blaming the Packers O line as one of the worst, but we do need to remember that Rodgers makes them look better than they are.
    Last edited by pbmax; 01-14-2018 at 09:15 AM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    The Eagles already had a good D when Wentz got hurt. If your D plays well enough, the backup QB just needs to be the "game manager" and not turn the ball over. They didn't need Foles to be as good as Wentz.

When A-Rod got hurt, MM knew that his D was mediocre for multiple reasons, so he still needed his QB to carry more of the load. When that didn't work out so well, and there were a lot of three and outs on the offense and inconsistent play by the D, that was a recipe for having the overall talent-level of the team exposed.

Fix the D this offseason. Priority #1.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

I think tex really overplays this point in blaming the Packers O line as one of the worst, but we do need to remember that Rodgers makes them look better than they are.
    It looked like the offense for Foles last night was designed to get the ball out of his hands, mostly RPOs and runs. They mixed in a handful of dropbacks but those were a lot more of an adventure.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    It looked like the offense for Foles last night was designed to get the ball out of his hands, mostly RPOs and runs. They mixed in a handful of dropbacks but those were a lot more of an adventure.
    Yep. I am going to be forever curious whether the Rodgers offense is because of Rodgers wish to get big plays has gone well beyond touchdown then check down or if McCarthy thinks being as hard to bring down (or quick to release) as Farve or in tune with the Matrix of pass protection (Rodgers) is a normal trait for a QB.

If Peyton Manning had been his QB, I think there would have been a homicide. First Manning would have died on the field, then Archie would have run M3 over with a truck.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Per the 'How many Games did Sam Bradford miss?'- I hate to say this but Keenum is the better qb for what they are doing. And let's be honest- a little or in their case a lot of luck has been a part of their success. Little things that go their way like injuries to key players on other teams. Hundley exposed something and that would be McCarthy.

Quote Originally Posted by ZachMN View Post
    Per the 'How many Games did Sam Bradford miss?'- I hate to say this but Keenum is the better qb for what they are doing. And let's be honest- a little or in their case a lot of luck has been a part of their success. Little things that go their way like injuries to key players on other teams. Hundley exposed something and that would be McCarthy.
    Little things like purposely taking out a HOF QB on their chief rival by driving him to the turf .
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Little things like purposely taking out a HOF QB on their chief rival by driving him to the turf .
    Probably the most consequential play in football this year. Barr should get a bonus but that might be seen as a bounty. Petite should send him a thank you card. Capers, Bennett and TT, not so much.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Code:
    Player	Cmp% 	 Yds 	 TD	TD% 	Int 	Int% 	Lng 	Y/A 	AY/A 	Y/C 	Y/G 	  	
    Foles	56.4 	 537 	 5	5.0	2	2.0	35	5.3	5.4	9.4	76.7
    Hundley	60.8 	 1836 	 9	2.8	12	3.8	55	5.8	4.7	9.6	166.9
    Code:
    Player	Rate 	   QBR 	Sk 	Yds 	NY/A 	ANY/A 	  Sk%
    Foles	79.5	  31.4	5	44	4.65	4.75	  4.7
    Hundley	70.6	  40.5	29	197	4.75	3.71	  8.4

Hundley's sack percentage was much more a function of Hundley's inability to move to the 2nd 3rd an 4th reads and get the ball out of his hands than it was OL difficulties. Maybe I'm misremembering, but it seemed that his sacks went down the last 4 games after MM changed the offense to quick pass, no think. We were not more successful, but Hundley wasn't bailing to his right as much...until the end of the game and we were playing from behind.

Jacksonville just showed MM how to utilize a running game.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

steelers in big trouble early

thats a TD by fournette

Just cuz you have ARod doesn't mean you aren't allowed to run effectively to rest the D and throw the opposition off balance.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    steelers in big trouble early

thats a TD by fournette

The Jags are giving them an old fashioned asskicking.

wow, what a stop on 4th

wow, what a stop on 4th
    I never understand why teams run wide like that. Have Big Ben sneak it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    The Jags are giving them an old fashioned asskicking.
    now its a full on asskicking

now its a full on asskicking
    Agreed, it has reached that level now.

28-7

58 yard fumble return for TD

thats a terrible rule, guy gets a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty for pointing at a guy trying to tackle him

you can legally hit someone as hard as you can, but no pointing

28-7

58 yard fumble return for TD

thats a terrible rule, guy gets a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty for pointing at a guy trying to tackle him

you can legally hit someone as hard as you can, but no pointing
    I get what you are saying but just fucking score and hand the ref the ball....any extra bullshit isn't required.

The city of Pittsburgh better put extra cops on all those bridges in the Steel City. Lots of fans will be lining up to jump off them.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Steelers will win.