View Poll Results: WHO WILL YOU CHEER FOR IF/WHEN the VIKINGS play the PATRIOTS in the SUPER BOWL ??

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • i will cheer for Hoody Genius and the New England Patriots

12 54.55%
  • I will cheer for our divisional rival, the Minnesota Vikigs

3 13.64%
  • I'm too sick about this quesion to choose

7 31.82%

Thread: WHO WILL YOU CHEER FOR ... THE VIKES....OR PATRIOTS....in the INEVITABLE UPCOMING SUPER BOWL ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    dp
    Last edited by Cheesehead Craig; 01-22-2018 at 01:00 PM.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Drink in the schadenfreude my friends. I really couldn't have designed a finer ride for Vikings fans. First they beat the saints in a miracle to bolster any feelings that God might be on their side this time. Then last nights beatdown. Now comes the best part: fans get to go home and see their city invaded and decorated in Eagles shit for the superbowl. Can you get closer to being literally conquered in the NFL? No you can't.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    Drink in the schadenfreude my friends. I really couldn't have designed a finer ride for Vikings fans. First they beat the saints in a miracle to bolster any feelings that God might be on their side this time. Then last nights beatdown. Now comes the best part: fans get to go home and see their city invaded and decorated in Eagles shit for the superbowl. Can you get closer to being literally conquered in the NFL? No you can't.
    And next year they will have road games against the 2 teams who made it to the Super Bowl. Actually, the Vikings road schedule is pretty brutal:

Away: Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle, New England, New York Jets, and Philadelphia.