I disagree with the premise that I have to cheer for either. However I would never cheer for the 'queens under any circumstance and have seen more than a few alleged "Packer' fans now on social media who are either wearing Purple gear or claiming to root for them under the circumstances. I say stay away from the Packer fan base for good as I don't want you back. And to the point someone made about the injuries and or non calls from the Saints game? I had to laugh at the hypocrisy of the 'queens radio 'analyst' (who was clapping after Rodgers injury) bemoan the hit the number one cheap shot artist Sendejo took. When asked about it he said it was technically legal but.......so the double standard is always on display with that fan base and their apologists. They don't deserve anything as far as I'm concerned. I've attended many games here in Mpls. and Lambeau and I laugh every time the local media pundits try to make the fan base at Lambeau out to be a bunch of drunks. Let me say for the record the fans at Lambeau can out drink the 'Sota tribe and know how to act. Specifically the female variant. I have witnessed the most immature behavior in front of children many times at Metrodome especially from the females. Lambeau, mature crowd, I'm sure they have their moments but trust me nothing like I have had to witness and endure here in Mpls. In fact there was a caller who said some locals got the boot for harassing some Saints fans Sunday. Yeah yeah every city has them, Not like the 'queen contingent. I am born and raised in Minneapolis and have seen and received it for over forty years.