View Poll Results: WHO WILL YOU CHEER FOR IF/WHEN the VIKINGS play the PATRIOTS in the SUPER BOWL ??

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • i will cheer for Hoody Genius and the New England Patriots

12 54.55%
  • I will cheer for our divisional rival, the Minnesota Vikigs

3 13.64%
  • I'm too sick about this quesion to choose

7 31.82%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: WHO WILL YOU CHEER FOR ... THE VIKES....OR PATRIOTS....in the INEVITABLE UPCOMING SUPER BOWL ??

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I've never see anything like this Cleveland sports bar where the browns and steelers fans just yell at each other all game long (this was more exciting in the early 2000s when Cleveland actually could win a game). Everything that went wrong for each team was loudly cheered by the opposition. When they played each other it was absolute pandemonium and sometimes fights broke out. The bouncers didn't stop the fights, just directed 'em out the door and let the cops deal with it (But they didn't call the cops so most often they didn't show). Often guys would return bloody, order some more drinks and just pick up where they left off.

This story sounds like it could have been from some long, by-gone era. Say Roman Times, outside the Colossoeum, some dive watering hole. An oarsman from Pompei is pissed because Tiberius Rex didn't defeat the Son of Vercingetorix. He then gets in a knock down drag out brawl with some local masons who mocked him for bettin his last sestertius on the clearly over the hill Tiberius Rex. They knock one another bloody in the alley outside and then stagger in for another amphora of cheap wine.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    This story sounds like it could have been from some long, by-gone era. Say Roman Times, outside the Colossoeum, some dive watering hole. An oarsman from Pompei is pissed because Tiberius Rex didn't defeat the Son of Vercingetorix. He then gets in a knock down drag out brawl with some local masons who mocked him for bettin his last sestertius on the clearly over the hill Tiberius Rex. They knock one another bloody in the alley outside and then stagger in for another amphora of cheap wine.
    Are you not entertained?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Blog Entries
    It's great that MN lost ! Now yall can cheer for the Patriots with me on SB Sunday !!
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Puck the Fatriots
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    It's great that MN lost ! Now yall can cheer for the Patriots with me on SB Sunday !!
    If they get down 25 points in the 4th quarter again, maybe. Just to root for chaos.

Otherwise, nope.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Nope.

Aaron Schatz @FO_ASchatz
    Philadelphia #Eagles OL ranked 29th in pressure rate allowed according to @SportsInfo_SIS. Also 22nd in adjusted line yards, 12th in adjusted sack rate. I have a hard time squaring those stats with idea Eagles had NFL’s best OL this year. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

Again, terrible year to lose Rodgers when everything was there for the taking. Eagles beat the Vikes D like a drum with a mediocre line.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Aaron Schatz @FO_ASchatz
    Philadelphia #Eagles OL ranked 29th in pressure rate allowed according to @SportsInfo_SIS. Also 22nd in adjusted line yards, 12th in adjusted sack rate. I have a hard time squaring those stats with idea Eagles had NFL’s best OL this year. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

Again, terrible year to lose Rodgers when everything was there for the taking. Eagles beat the Vikes D like a drum with a mediocre line.
    Maybe, but something almost always goes awry.

I was impressed that the Eagles kinda beat Minnesota like the Packers beat ATL in 2010. They just went ballin' all out. Can't throw downfield against the Vikings? Hell yes we can. Can't sustain long drives? Just watch us. They just made all their plays.
    Last edited by mraynrand; 01-25-2018 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Eagles beat Philly?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

[IMG][/IMG]

Eagles fans are peaking two days early:

Favre does the full Favre for the Eagles. He's not exactly wrong, but he might want to watch last years Super Bowl again.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ots-are-about/

“They’re a tremendous team,” Favre said of the Patriots, via NBC Sports Philadelphia’s John Clark. “Their quarterback is the greatest to ever play, Bill Belichick is the greatest coach to ever coach. You know what they’re about. They’re going to play the whole game. Don’t ever say . . . like last year, we have it won and we’re going to go through the drive-thru, that’s not a good idea.”

Falcons spent way too much time in passing gear, giving the Patriots too much time and possessions in the process.

i don't care who wins

but if the pats win, theres a chance both hoody and brady retire tonight, meaning the biggest obstacle in the way of us winning another super bowl (besides fat mike) is gone

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i don't care who wins

but if the pats win, theres a chance both hoody and brady retire tonight, meaning the biggest obstacle in the way of us winning another super bowl (besides fat mike) is gone
    Of all the obstacles to the Packers next Super Bowl, the Patriots are the least of my worries.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Of all the obstacles to the Packers next Super Bowl, the Patriots are the least of my worries.
    Right. The Strength and Conditioning staff is the biggest obstacle to the Superb Owl for this team.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Right. The Strength and Conditioning staff is the biggest obstacle to the Superb Owl for this team.